006.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since she had told her friends in the cafe about her mum, Ken kept on texting or even call her phone to check up on her. She sighed as it was a sixth call from him. Luckily, it's break time. She picked it up. Kai and the others wanted to know who is she talking to.

"Hello?"

"......."

"Sorry, oppa. I had to reject your calls as I was having lessons."

"......"

"Well, I'm currently having break time."

"........"

"Yes."

"........"

"Sorry I lie, no I didn't."

"......."

"I am not hungry."

"......"

"Fine, oppa. Yes I will go to the cafe when I finish working at the flourist shop.. Okay bye."

With that she hung up and kept her phone in her pocket. She was actually not hungry so she skip break time and head to her art classroom. Soon enough bell rang indicate that break time is over and lessons are going to start again. Ms Lizzy saw her and smiled at her.

"Hanuel, you can take back your art piece."

Hanuel nodded her head and smile at her back.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

As she had done washing her hands. Eunjung, Hyomin and Ahreum came into the ladies room.

"Well well, isn't that the ugly duckling."

She looked at the mirror to see the girls holding bat and some other things in each of their hands. She gulped the lump that it's stuck in .

"We know that you are the one that killed Jiyeon."

Hanuel shooked her head, "N-no. I didn't."

"Oh yeah? We don't trust you. No one will." with that they hit her with what they had brought.

On other hand, Exo were listening to their chem and bio teachers. They yawned as it was boring suddenly their wolf instict tells them that Hanuel is in danger and asked their teachers permission to leave. Their teachers nodded their heads and the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter