013.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanuel was searching a book to read in the library which is in the mansion. As she had found a book that interest her and thought of reading it in her room. So she walk towards her room to find her door open. 'That's strange.' she thought to herself as she tilts her head.

She walk there to see Jina packing all of her clothes in the luggage.

"Jina, what are you doing?" she raise an eyebrow.

"Well master Kris told me that we will be leaving." she says.

"Leaving?"

Jina nod her head. Hanuel put the book on the her study table and went to find the others.

"Kris, why are we leaving?"

"They are here."

"What do you mean by 'they are here' and where are we going?"

"The creatures who wanted your blood. Well we are going somewhere far and that will be safe for you."

Hanuel could just nod her head and she didn't ask him anymore questions. She then went to her room to see her clothes were gone and all of her things too. So she decided to call the florist boss to tell her that she won't come to work now. Luckily her boss understand. She then text Hackyeon to tell him that she won't be going to work.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

Hackyeon's Pov~

I was walking to the cafe but I feel someone is watching me. I turn around but there's no one. That's strange. I just shrug it off as I already reach the cafe and head inside. As usual, we take down the customers' orders and give them their orders.

I look at my watch. Hanuel should be here by now. Suddenly I feel a vibrate in my pocket. Luckily, it's break time for me so I am resting at the locker room. I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter