012.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hanuel's nightmare/dream-

Hanuel was walking down the dark streets alone and she felt cold wind which make her hold her coat to keep her warm. She felt kinda strange as where are the guys who would always go home with her and would not make her walk home alone.

Suddenly she saw a black cat sitting in the middle of the streets and was looking at her. As it had expect her. Hanuel stop walking as she look at the black cat. She wanted to run away as she remember it from her nightmare when she was a kid.

The black cat suddenly walk towards her which make her step back. The black cat started to change itself as a human and was smirking at her while walking towards her.

"Are you afraid of me?" it smirk at her.

'Guys, where are you?' she thought to herself.

"Well I had waited for you for ages and I can tell that your blood taste delicious."

"Why don't you share her with us?"

The black cat which change into human look at the owner of the voice and suddenly a pale looking guy come out from the shadow. He sniff the air and smirk at Hanuel.

"I can smell your delicious blood." he says as he his lip and look at Hanuel with his red eyes; walk towards Hanuel.

She quickly run away from them which make her ran into the woods and hide behind a tree.

"You can run but you can't hide."

Which make her run again but was stop as there were vampires and black cats infront of her; she was surrounded by them as they walk closer to her and was trap by them.

 

Hanuel suddenly woke up from her nightmare; she felt her whole body was sweating and she was breathing heavily. She look at her alarm clock at the nightstand to see 3am in the morning. She sigh and look at the ceiling.

'How am I suppose to go back to sleep now?' she thought to herself then she get out of bed and left her room to go downstairs to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

As she was walking, she spot the kitchen light was on so she decided to go there and to see Sehun's back facing her. Sehun then look behind which make her walk to him.

"You're not sleeping?" he ask as he raise an eyebrow at her.

"Get myself a glass of water to drink." she mumble as she took a glass and pour the jar of water in her glass.

"What about you?" she ask as she take a sit beside him.

"Doing my bio project."

"Ah, I see. Am I disturbing you?"

He shook his head, "Nah, you're not."

"Oh okay." she take a sip of her glass of water.

"Btw, I heard you screaming. Do you have a nightmare? The same one as your childhood nightmare?" Sehun suddenly ask.

"Is it that loud?"

"Not really. So is it the same nightmare as your childhood?"

"I can't remember but I remember the black cat from my childhood nightmare."

"Hmm.. Let me guess, you can't go back to sleep, am I right?"

She nod her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter