008.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going!" with that she quickly left the mansion without waiting for the other to say anything. She sighed as why is the mansion is so far. Luckily she was out of the woods and now she just needs to take a bus to the florist shop. As she had arrive to her destination she opened the door to the florist shop to see grandma looking at her with a worried expression.

"Where were you? Do you know I was worried?" she ask.

"I'm sorry, I didn't call you to tell you that I was not feeling well for the past few days."

"It's okay, next time you should just inform me, okay?"

"I will."

"Now you should get back to work."

"Yes, grandma." she smile.

As that is done, she head to the cafe and was crash with her friends except for Leo.

"Hanuel, where were you? Why didn't you come to work?" they ask her tons of questions.

"Woah, calm down with the questions and let me change first."

They nod their heads as she head to the locker room to change into her work uniform wear and started working as it was night time; and there was no customer already. They change the open sign to close sign and started cleaning the place.

"So now tell us what happened to you?" they ask.

"Well.... I was not feeling well for the past few days." she says.

They look at her, "Hmm.. You must be lying cause you won't be sick this long."

She sigh as she got no other choice to explain them as they were like her own brothers.

"So you're saying that you're staying at their house?"

She nod her head.

"And they are werewolves?" Hyuk ask.

She nod her head again.

"Wow. We are speechless now but it's a good thing that they are looking after you and don't worry we will keep their secrets from the hunters or anyone." they said.

"Thanks, guys." she smile.

"Anytime, so are one of them fetching you?"

"Hmm.. I'm not sure about that."

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

The others had already went home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter