019.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ken's Pov~

I woke up feeling alittle dizzy and I felt my hands were tied up with a rope, what shock me the most that I was in a plexiglas chamber and there's a small dirty tub too. I look around to see, that there are five rooms which include mine in a big room; small round table with a chair in the middle.

Then I look at each rooms and what shock me was that I saw Hackyeon hyung, Hyuk and Leo hyung. They look horrible and hurt. Who would do this to them? As I was too busy in my thoughts, I felt eyes are on me.

I look to see Hackyeon hyung. His eyes were blank and there was pity in them.

"Jaehwan-ah~"

I blink as he don't usually call my real name. He was about to open his mouth and was about to say something but he close his mouth back. Soon I heard the familiar sound of heels and there was the girl. She was holding a voodoo doll which look alot like me. She smirk as she caught me staring at the voodoo doll.

She went to the round table and what make my eyes widen in fear was that she took a lighter from the small round table and lit up on the voodoo doll. I scream in pain as I feel my whole body burning.

I look at my skin there were burns, she walk towards my room and tied my voodoo doll with the rope; and put it in my room. She left my room.

"Hmm.. Two more to go." she says as she left the big room.

I took a sit on the edge of the tub. I winced as I touch the burn on my skin then look at my voodoo doll, it was not burn; it look like it was okay when I just saw it.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

Hanuel look at the bloody full moon from her room window. 'This is the first time I see that the full moon is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter