018.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo's Pov~

"Leo-ah~" "Hyung~"

I groan as I heard voices. I open my eyes and here I am in a cage with chain link fence and there's lots of tv inside. I try to move my arms but I can't they were tied up by a rope. What the hell am I in here? Where am I? Soon I heard voices calling me again. Wait, they sounds like Hackyeon and Hyuk.

"Hackyeon? Hyuk?"

"Thank god, you okay." I heard Hackyeon sigh in relief.

"Where am I?"

"We don't know where we are." He reply me.

"What do you mean by we don't know where we are?"

"When we woke up, we already in each of the rooms and were tied up by a rope." Hyuk explain.

I sigh suddenly I heard they mumbling something which I could still hear them though.

"She is here." Both Hackyeon and Hyuk mumble at the same time.

I wonder who is the she, they are talking about. Soon I heard the sounds of heels walking towards my cage where I am in which make me snap out of my thoughts as I heard chuckling. I look up to see the girl that I saw the other day.

On her hand, she was holding a voodoo doll which looks like me. I wonder what is she going to do to it. 

"Hmm... You have a nice body and let me destroy it." she say as she show me her evil grin which give me a cold shiver down my spine.

I look at her walk towards the center of the room which has a small round table and a chair. I see her pick six hoops. I tilt my head as what is she going to do with them.

She look at me then smirk then look at the doll. She clip the hoop on the back of the doll one by one which make me scream in pain as I felt six hoops clip on my back. I look at her as she was satisfied to hear my screams.

She put my voodoo doll and tied it with rope which hang inside my cage where I am in. She smirk and left my cage. I glare at her.

"Well then I should get going now. I need to capture three more." she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter