016.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk's Pov~

I groan and was about to rub my head but I can't move my hands. I look at them as they are being tied up by a rope. I look around to see that I was in a cage that has broken glasses and a tree with vines and leaves around the tree trunk. I was confused as why am I doing here and how did I get here?

Soon I heard chuckle. I look outside of the cage to see a girl wearing a black dress and she was holding a doll. Wait, it's a voodoo doll and it look just like me. I wonder what is she going to do with it?

Soon she cut open of the left arm of the voodoo doll open and put small rock lodges on it and sew it. Which make me scream in pain. I look at my left arm and there are rock lodges on it. It hurts. Please get it out of my arm. She stops and that's when I look up at her. She smirk.

"Poor little thing, does it hurt?" she ask me as she walk towards the cage where I was in.

I was about to kill her unfortunately the rope were quite short and my left arm is hurt cause of the rock lodges. She then move away from the cage where I was in and smirk.

"Well then I should be going now so I could get the other four more friends of yours. So behave. If not, I will do anything bad on your voodoo doll."

I nod my head, she show me her creepy smile and soon she left the room. I look down on the ground and not caring of looking up. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

"Hyuk-ah~"

I look up to see Hackyeon hyung sitting on the couch and his hands were tied up with the ropes. I look at him, his eyes. They were not cheerful but replace with pity in them. I look at his body there were staples on his skin. Those must be hurt.

"Hyuk-ah, I know you are wondering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter