009.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already morning, Hanuel quickly head to the bathroom to have a bath as she was done bathing, she wipe herself and wore her school uniform on; brush her hair and left her room; and what make her jump in fright was the maid.

"Good morning, mistress."

"Erm.. Morning." She smile nervously at the maid and just head downstairs to the dinning room.

'Seriously, she scared me to death.' Hanuel thought to herself as she look at the food with awe.

"Good morning, Hanuel-ah."

Which snap her out of her thoughts as she look to the voice of the person; to see Lay smiling at her which showed his dimple.

"Morning." she smile back which make him feel his heart beating faster.

He take a sit which is across hers and awkward silent fills in the room while waiting for the others. So Hanuel break the awkward silent between both of them.

"Erm.. You're not going to school?" she ask.

He chuckle, "Well yes I am going." he smiles at her again.

"I see." she return the smile and nods.

Soon the guys arrive and they start eating their breakfast.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

The guys actually doesn't want Hanuel to go to school but Lay has inform the guys that she already wear her school uniform through their mind linking. So here they are at school. Hanuel felt strange as her schoolmates are watching her with the famous 12 boys.

But she felt strange is that where's those queenkas who always bully her? She wonder what happen to them? As she went to her locker and open it; there's a note. She took it and read it :

Hey, Ugly duckling.

Don't fool the whole school that you are innocent. I know you had kill those queenkas and so you can fool those transfer students that you are ing innocent which disgust me.

 

She sigh and crumple the note; and hid it in her pocket. Luckily, the guys were not with her as they got different classes now. She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter