021.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi's Pov~

I groan and to see that I am in a room which has a dinner table and there are rotten food on it. I look at my arms as they are tied up with a rope. I was confused as how I get in here. I look at the plexiglass that I am in, there were some words and some numbers.

Suddenly I heard the sounds of heels. I look up to see a lady. Wait, have I seen her before? She smile creepily.

"Hello sweetie, had a good sleep?" she ask.

I just stare at her without answering her question. With that her smile drop.

"I ask you a question and why are you not answering me?" she ask with her scary tone.

I just kept silent and continue stare at her.

"Fine that's what you want." she say.

What shock me the most that she is holding a voodoo doll that looks like me. I don't know what she did to the doll. I scream as I felt my skin being cut and bleeds. I stare at her. She show me her creepy smile as she did something to the doll's eyes. I scream again as it is hurts.

She smirk and then left the room. I pant heavily and try to bare the pain. Suddenly I heard Hyuk voice.

"Ravi hyung~"

"Hyuk-ah, Ravi is hurts now. Let him rest." I heard Hackyeon hyung voice too.

"Arasso~"

"Guys, I am fine." I say as I look up and what shock me that I saw Hackyeon hyung on the sofa and his hands being tied up with a rope.

His eyes were shock as he look at me.

"Ravi-ah, your eyes."

"My e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter