002.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual the boys kept talking to her and ignore their fangirls and she would just tell lies to them so that she could escape before their fangirls would kill her. She take a sit on the bench which at the school's rooftop. She looked up to the blue sky and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt someone sitting on the bench beside her. She opened her eyes and look beside her to see Luhan.

"Sorry, to disturb you. Did you just sleep?" he asked.

She shook her head, "I was just resting my eyes."

"Here, this is for you." he said as he give her, her favourite strawberry milk.

She widen her eyes, "H-how do you know that this is my favourite?" she asked as she took it and poke the straw in it and took a sip of it.

He shrug and smile at her, "Well I have my ways."

She stop drinking and looked at him , "Are you stalking me?"

He shook his head, "No, of course not."

"Then how? Argh... Nevermind." she said as she drink her strawberry milk.

"So have you thought of what you wanna draw or paint yet?"

She shook her head, "Not yet."

"Why not?"

"I can't find anything interesting."

Suddenly they heard the school bell rang, Luhan stood up, "You will soon." he smiled at her and then left.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

As she had done working at the florist, she had to walk down the streets as she need to go to her second workplace which was at the cafe. As she opened the door, she got greeted by her colleagues. She nodded her head as she walked to the locker room to change into her work clothes. Her colleagues were friendly and they know how her life is at school. They care and treat her like, she is their little sister.

"Hanuel, why didn't you come to the cafe the other day?" Ken asked.

"Sorry, oppa. I was not feeling well."

"It's okay." he smiled at her.

"Got any news in your school?" Youngwon asked.

"Well few days ago, there's this 12 new transfer student and then started to talk to me and ignore their fangirls. *sigh* I got an art project and it's theme is mystery and dark."

"Are they boys? So have you thought about it?" Ken asked.

"They are of course boys, you idiot." Leo rolled his eyes.

She chuckles and shook her head, "They are boys. Not yet. Ms Lizzy don't mind if its about wolves/werewolves."

"Then what are you waiting for? You could draw those creatures." Hackyeon said.

"I know but I had stop drawing them since both of my parents divorce and I had to stayed with my mum who forbid me to draw them and forbid me to see my dad."

All of her colleagues sighed.

"But you still can draw them now as you are staying by yourself and not with your mum anymore, right?" Ravi said.

"I don't know."

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

Ken locked the door of the cafe as they had closed the cafe. "Hanuel, do you want me to send you home?" he asked.

She shook her head and smiled at him, "No thank you, oppa."

With that they went to their seperate ways, as she was walking she could feel that someone or something was following her so she stop walking and turn behind to her surprised she saw a werewolf. It's fur was the same color as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter