New Look

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

[CONTENDID1]

Seunghyun's POV

"I don't understand the point of this so-called makeover anymore," I doubted awkwardly, looking in the mirror and see a grown man wearing a hoodie and baggy pants with a gold chain.

Why did I have to listen to someone like her?

"C'mon, you actually look kind of cooler in this outfit than the last one I gave you to try on." Chaerin objected while walking in circles, checking out my outfit.

"Chaerin, I'm telling you I look stupid," I complained, then stormed back to the dressing room, taking off the ridiculous outfit before any witnesses could see how awful I looked.

"I'm supposed to wear the damn tuxedo as a uniform.  I was probably thinking, 'oh hey she was going to let me buy a shirt or something' and not some drab outfit," I muttered.

"Alright, maybe we could do something to your hair," Chaerin said, staring at my hair in disgust.

"Hey! Don't...touch..my hair!" I warned.

"Techinically you have to do what I say, so I say we're leaving," she ordered and dragged me out of store and arrived at a beauty salon. Being there made me feel out of place because I was the only male there.

 

CL's POV

I didn't get why Seunghyun wasn't willing to accept my help so that he could blend in more.  I didn't want him to stick out, and it's embarrassing enough that he had to babysit me.   He looks too old, people could even mistaken him for my appa!   If I give him a more younger look, he would at least look like my chingu, as if I want him to be my chingu anywyas.  He already rejected all the outfits I recommended him, so the least I could do is fix his hair, because he looked madly weird with his hair slicked back.  

We both sat down at the waiting area.  I scanned through the men's hairstyle magazine to see what might look best for Seunghyun.

"So....what color do you like?" I asked, shuffling through the pages, putting the magazine next to his face and analyzing which would suit him best.

"For the last time, I don't want to and will not do this," Seunghyun complained.

"Well, why are you here anyways, why not just leave me and wait for me at the car?" I challenged.

"Well, according to your mother's agreeements, I am obligated to accompany you at all times unless it's with personal deals, and protect you from harm," Seunghyun stated.

"Whatever," I muttered, and I went back to flipping through the magazine pages.  I glanced a couple of times in his direction, but he was still emotionless, like usual, but I could tell that he was very nervous, and I bet he was deathly afraid that I was going to ruin his "precious hair".

"Do I really have to do this?" he asked impatiently, waiting to bolt through the door at any second.

"If you don't want me to tell my mother how you've been doing a terrible job on your first day, I suggest you stay here," I threatened implicitly.

"Since when was I doing a terrible job?"

"Since I said so," I said sticking my tongue out again. 

A few minutes later, the manager attended us.

"Good afternoon Miss Lee, do you want the usual?"

"You know you can always can me CL, but no.  I'm here to help a friend, and I know exactly what you should offer him," I said. 

 

Seunghyun's POV

Chaerin stood up from the chair then whispered something to the manager's ear.

"Good?" Charin insisted.

"Okay," the manager agreed and guided me to the back of the salon where she pulled me down and forcing me to sit.

"Just relax sir, this will only take a few minutes," she reassured.

I would never understand how women spend so much money just to wash, pour in chemicals that sting my eyes, burn my hair, and rip out the hairs of my eyebrows. I never received this kind of irritating pain and I'd much rather take a beating.

"Just one more yank," she affirmed, while I did the routine of holding on to the chair with both of my hands clinging on the armrests, and closing my eyes as she yanked one more time on my eyebrows.   I just hated how Chaerin was seeing me wincing the whole time with my eyes closed, and at some point I could sometimes hear her giggles from the backround of the loud roar of the blow dryer.

"Done." She stated, spinning the chair around to make me face the mirro but I didn't want to look so I had my eyes shut.

"Gosh!   Seunghyun, you can open your eyes now," she said.  I opened my eyes and for a second, I thought that this was actually not bad.   I looked closer at the mirror, checking out my new blond hair standing up, while the sides of my hair were shaved almost like a mohawk.

"Wow, not bad," I commented touching my hair but still shocked that I still had some hair.

"See Seunghyun, I'm not an airhead, I know what looks good," Chaerin beamed.

"Now let's go, we don't want to be late for my photoshoot," she said while skipping out of the salon, and I soon followed her after catching up to her.

"Well....that was interesting," I mumbled and got inside the car.

"Oh I almost forgot," she remembered.

"What now?" I groaned.

"I forgot to give you a nickname."

"A nickname?"

"Yea...well, why not 'a Terribly odd person'? "She teased while laughing.

"Not funny," I barked.

"Fine! Fine! If it makes you any better, I could just make it an acronym or something, T.O.P." Chaerin suggested.

"T.O.P.....that actually is not bad... but I'm still very offended by it," I scoffed.

"Well then it's settled, your T.O.P. and I'm CL, alright?

I rolled my eyes, but oddly enough, she took that as a yes and started applauding herself for being such a genius.  I roared the engine of the car to life while driving as fast as I could to get away from the mall, hoping that I would never have to deal with that experience again.

[/CONTENDID1] 

[CONTENDID2] A/N This was a very stupid but funny story ( or not O_O?) but I guess this could be a filler story for the juicy part....I dont think Im making a chapter about her photoshoot... Im so sorry I havent updated as often as I liked, comments are always appreciated and I love you guys for subbing my writing [/CONTENDID2]

 

gg63834994.jpg