Sick.

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


Chaerin was shocked with Seunghyun's behavior as he stormed out of the room with his fists balled up. It's almost like Seunghyun was mocking her, and he actually wanted her to be a chubby with rolls of fat on her body. It was much easier to get the job done when she was Ljoe since he didn't mind spending their time in the bathroom.

"Hmph! Like Seunghyun can make me eat this piece of glob," she thought refusing to touch the tray. She stared at the tray with the bowl of kimchi stew, and a bottle of water. The only reason why she made up that she was sick in the first place so he couldn't find out why he heard vomiting back at the restaurant. She sort of knew what she was dealing with, and was always warned about eating disorders, yet she had no control over it. The eating disorder was eating her last bits of happiness turning her to be bitter. She never minded the pressures of fame, yet the unhealthy obessions with keeping the korean standards is taking a toll on her life.

She looked down at the bowl wondering what to do with it. "Put it in the toilet or in trash," she would always think to herself. She couldn't resist the aroma this time, the soup was still fresh. Her stomach wailed trying to convince her to take the soup. She instinctively took the bowl and jugged the soup forcing it down burning her tongue. It wasn't the first time when she gave into food instead of avoiding  When she finished the last drop she slammed the bowl on the tray in digust. Chaerin knew that she wasn't strong enough to avoid food like other co-workers in the company. She doesn't understand how they were able to get to size 0 while Chaerin could still see flabs under her arms. She looked at the wall clock knowing that she better do now or never before it gets digested completely.

She crept out the room looking both ways making sure Seunghyun wasn't going to stop her this time. Today, the house was completely empty with the maids enjoying their day and her parents are usually occupied with business and collaborations. She sprinted across rooms straight to the bathroom. Her heart raced with adrenline and for once in her life, she felt like she was in control. She grabbed ahold of the doorknob using all of her strength and pushed the door open not knowing that Seunghyun was already using that bathroom and accidently left the door unlocked. When Chaerin pushed the door open he was hit right in the forehead stumbling backwards hitting hard on the floor. 

"Ow," he groaned. Blood was gushing out already and he didn't even feel the pain from the impact. Chaerin was in shock standind stiff realizing what she did. When she got back to reality a few seconds later she bent down towards Seunghyun snapping her fingers anxiously, "Seunghyun can you hear me?" she asked loudly. She asked again raising her voice, but all he replied to her was with groans and he was on the verge of passing out.

Panic was swirling through Chaerin. She rushed out of the bathroom going straight to the kitchen looking for the first aid kit, and some ice. It was ironic how the person who always protected Chaerin for all her troublesome acts never had a chance to protect himself from getting hurt. Her hands were shaking slamming the kitchen cabinets trying to come up with a solution.

"What if he's already starting to lose blood," she thought thinking the worst case scnerario. The first aid kit was nowhere to be found and she slammed her fists on the wall in frustration.

" why can't I do anything right!" her voice boomed echoeing around the house. She openeed the freezer door, and luckily found the ice pack, and then put warm water hoping it would stop the bleeding. Chaerin rushed upstairs to the bathroom seeing Seunghyun in the same condition lying on the floor losing conciousness. 

"Here Seunghyun I got you a warm towel it helps," Chaerin said while patting on the wound with the towel. Seunghyun took the towel right off.

"Chaerin, warm water will make it worse. Put cold water," he suggested. She willingly obeyed running cold water in the bathroom sink then went back to patting. A bump already started to appear, but the bleeding finally stopped. Seunghyun was suprised how bad the injury was when he touched his forehead for a moment and his fingers were slightly stained with red.

"Don't touch it, you might get an infection." Seunghyun looked up to Chaerin seeing her worried face, biting her lips every few seconds making sure she was doing it properly. He already started feeling better, yet he didn't want to get up to let go of the moment. Worried Chaerin was much kinder than bitter Chaerin. Then a thought came up to his head. Did Chaerin go to the bathroom because she didn't like his soup? He felt a bit hurt by it since he worked pretty damn hard cooking it, and almost burning the house during the process.

"Did you go to the bathroom to throw out my soup?" he asked frowning a bit. For a second Chaerin thought Seunghyun knew what was going on, but she decided to play it cool.

"Well actually I liked your soup," she sheepishly answered. It was an honest opinion given the fact that she finished it in almost a minute.

"Thank you." He finally got up holding the damp towel with one hand over his head. Chaerin wasn't sure what Seunghyun was thanking her for, eating the soup or helping him with the injury.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine?"

"If I can last a day with Chaerin-ssi, I can handle anything," he said letting out a chuckle. Chaerin was flushing red glaring at Seunghyun. 

"Whatever just feel better," she grumbled, heading out for the door.

"Oh and one more thing Chaerin," he added. Chaerin stopped and turned around. "Glad your feeling better," he smirked referring to her being oddly enough sick with a stomache virus, then magically gets better when she atteneded Seunghyun. Nobody can trick Seunghyun and he knew something was going on with her, and it wasn't something pretty like her face.

"Thanks," she mumbled walking out of the bathroom feeling guilt for lying about her being ill, but somehow there was some truth behind the illness.

I couldn't get Chaerin get away this chapter okay? :/ Wanted to do a quick update cause I know how slow I am when it comes to updating so I wanted to make it up to you :)

Enjoy~

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]