Chapter 6

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

Don't know how long did time pass,you feel dizzy and pain,feel like you can't move your body as your whole body is too pain to move.Miyeon must have kicked you so hard.You slowly open your eyes,the view in front you is blurry,you rub your eyes with your hand,then heard a familiar voice says:"She's awake."You feel bright lights are shining your eyes,you use your hand to block your eyes,then use another hand to support yourself to get up.Strong hands from beside help you to get up,you softly say:"Thank you,Dr.Kang."When you take off your hand,you see people beside you,then widened your mouth.

Hakyeon sits beside you and says worrily:"Who beat you up like this?"You look at yourself,wearing green and big-sized patient clothes,both of your hands are wrapped with bandage,your head is also wrapped by bandage,you can even feel blood are wetting you bandage on your head.You say to him:"Don't worry about me."Hakyeon grabs your wounded right hand,which makes you yelled softly:"Oww."Hakyeon then grabs your hand softly:"Sorry."A man standing behind Hakyeon then says:"Your wounds are serious,indeed a can't-ignore matter."You look up,a strong man with muscles wearing a sleeveless black shirt crosses his hands standing behind Hakyeon.You remember his name,Taekwoon,the poker face guy.

"Who are you?"Suddenly your mouth bounds out this question."Huh?"Hakyeon who is near to you can hear your soft voice but he can't hear the question."Who are you?"You ask again with a louder voice,then look at Hakyeon,his face turns serious."Why do you want to know about us?"Wonsik asks."Your step sister did it?"Hyuk asks suddenly."Step sister?"Hakyeon is curious.

"If I tell you everything,will you tell me what I want to know?""I promise we will tell you everything you want to know."Hakyeon says.

For the past 2 hours,you tell six of your neighbors everything.Sometimes they ooh and ahh,sometimes their face turn serious,until you finish your whole story about your family and Miyeon.

"I said her wounds aren't cause by accidents or falling down,those wounds are caused by abused."Taekwoon says calmly."Please shut up."Hakyeon says,then turns to you and holds your hand again:"We're sorry for everything you have experienced.""So can you tell me who you are now?"Hakyeon sighs."We're VIXX."Hakyeon says.Okay,you have never heard such name,but you're willing to hear Hakyeon continues his story."We're idols from Jellyfish Entertainment,and we already debuted 5 months."

"And your step sister must have known about this that we live beside you,so she tracked us down."Taekwoon coldly says."I'm sorry."You said,while tears roll down your cheek."Please don't cry......"Hakyeon trys to wipe off your tears but Hyuk blocks his hand away and wipe your tears away."Hyuk......"Wonsik and Jaehwan are shocked by Hyuk's move.Then a doctor comes.

"We will visit you tomorrow.Recover faster,sweet dreams!"Hakyeon says to you while waves you goodbye.You waves back to him and smile.The doctor sits down and chats with you:"Long time no see,Soyeon."You give him a warm smile and say:"Long time no see too,Dr.Kang.""Miyeon beat you up again,right?"Hearing Dr.Kang's words made your tears fall again,now only Dr.Kang is the one who knows you well."Miyeon is totally insane,why you didn't sue her?"Dr.Kang looks at you."Do you think I can,Dr.Kang?Her mother is rich,even though I sue her with these bruises,she will use money to solve this."You said and roll up your sleeves,red and purple bruises appear on your hand like polka dots."Poor child."Dr.Kang said it then touches your head.

Tears fall down more and more,ever since from 10 years old,the first time you get beaten up,the doctor who treated you was Dr.Kang.Even though 11 years have past,and Dr.Kang had been transferred to another hospital,but it coincidencely is the hospital that is near your apartment.Dr.Kang is like a friend who watched you grow up,he knows you well,and of course Miyeon,he always cares about you and you feel safe with him beside you.

Dr.Kang touches your head then leans your head to his shoulder.You cry and cry,didn't even notice a guy standing outside your ward and heard everything you said.