Chapter 8

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You wear a short pink dress with white polka dots and bring a pink bag.When you are wearing a pair of pink high heel shoes,the doorbell rang.You happily open the door,and found Hyuk standing outside.It's your first date after one week of being together,and both of you are excited.

Hyuk wears a white shirt and a black sleeveless jacket outside,you look at his smart outfit and say:"You look handsome."Hyuk smiles then says:"You are beautiful too.I swear you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."You chuckle,then hold the hand that Hyuk stretches out to you.

You hold his hand tightly,when you two pass in front of VIXX's dorm,the other members are waiting in front o father door.Hakyeon says while pretending angry:"Why do you go out with Hyuk?I am going out with you next time......"Jaehwan gives a bright smile then says to Hyuk:"Hwaiting,Hyuk,hyung is expecting on you!!!"Hongbin does an aegyo:"Hyuk,I'm going with you next time!!"Wonsik gives an evil smile and says:"Cool,man,waiting for your good news!"Taekwoon just coldly says:"Don't mess up with those paparazzi."Hyuk gives a warm smile and says:"We'll come back before 10,let's go!"Then both of you go out with sweetness.

You two come to a beautiful beach.The romantic night sky have cute little stars shining like diamonds,and the wind is blowing softly like it had known the romantic date of you and Hyuk.You hold Hyuk's hand,walk along the sandy beach while listening to the paddling sound of the waves.Everything's perfect,a perfect date.

Hyuk says romantic cheesy lines to you,you chuckle but you like it.Hyuk's voice seems softer and sweeter with the sound of the waves,you hold his hand,lean your head to his shoulders,he touch your soft hair,whispering the romantic lines to you.

After a while,both of you sit on the sand.You lean your head on Hyuk's shoulders,his shoulders are reliable,makes you feel safe and sweet."Do you like here?"Hyuk says softly.You answer him softly too:"I like it.As long it's with you,I like it everywhere."Hyuk chuckles,his voice is sweet and soft,hearing to it makes you feel happy.

"You want to lay on my thigh?"You softly ask him.He nods:"Uhm."Then you stretch your leg,Hyuk gently lays his head on your thigh.You look at his cute and handsome face,give him a sweet smile as you look at him,he gives you a warm smile too.You gently touches his hair,then his eyes,nose......then the lips.Hyuk stares at you,then slowly raises his head.You also slowly lower your head,two heads get closer and closer,then the lips meet each other.

Hyuk's lips are so soft,makes you feel like melting,he gently kisses you,makes you feel electrifying.Your whole body become stiff,like electric had pass through your body and gives you a gently shock.