Chapter 18

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You woke up then on the television,try to find news about Mrs.Byun.Has she been found yet?

Nope.No news about her,you feel a little disappointed but then feel excited.Thinking about smelling the smell of rotten fish makes you feel totally disgusting.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.You open the door,Taekwoon hugs you tightly.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

He approaches you and is about to kiss you,you avoid.

"I haven't brush my teeth."

"Then go and brush your teeth."Taekwoon then hugs you on the waist and brings you to the bathroom.

You brush your teeth,then Taekwoon hugs you out of the bathroom.

He puts you on your bed,then starts to kiss you.

You softly kiss him back and use your hands to rub his hair.He kisses you,and puts his hands on your waist.

"Hello?Is anyone home?"Hakyeon's voice suddenly appears.

You and Taekwoon quickly stop then go out of your bedroom.

"Anything happen,Hakyeon?"You ask.

Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon's hair then says:"Better close the door if you want to make out."

Taekwoon asks:"You came just tell us this one?"

"Nope.Actually Dr.Kang called."

You look at Hakyeon worrily:"What happen?"

"He said Miyeon and Hyuk is awake."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short chapter......I'm going to die due to guiltiness to our readers......I will update soon~Please support me!!

And please leave a comment below to see how much love did my fanfic can get~~