Chapter 20

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

It's already 1 year after VIXX's debut,they are talented so they gained a lot of fans and get to film a lot of programmes as well.Now,they are having their first tour at Los Angeles to have their album-signing event for their new album 'Hyde'.

You and Miyeon decided to stay together in your apartment,so that she can see Hyuk everyday.As for your parents,you asked them to stay with you,but they wanted to stay in their old house,because of the peace and quiet there,and of course their old friendly  neighbors.

And now,VIXX is at LA,that means you and Miyeon are going to wait for them until their activities are finished.

But today,something happens.

Miyeon takes a parcel and comes in:"Hey Soyeon,we have a parcel here."

You come out and look at the address of the parcel:"From LA?"

"Could it be VIXX?"Miyeon asks.

"Possible."You answer.

Miyeon uses a pair of scissors and open the parcel.There's a card and two dresses in there.Miyeon opens the card:

"Hi,Miyeon and Soyeon!!We're VIXX!We're expecting you to come to LA to accompany us,the tickets are below the dresses,so pack up your things and come here!And remember to WEAR THE DRESSES,okay?Orange for Miyeon,Blue for Soyeon!"

VIXX.

"What are they up to?"Miyeon asks.

"I don't know."Then you pick up the dresses,they are really beautiful!!The fabric is nice,the design is elegant too!Under the dresses,two air tickets lay below the parcel.

"The date of our flight is tomorrow morning."Miyeon looks at the tickets and says.

"Although I don't know what are they up to,but let's go and see what are they doing,okay?"

"Sure!"

You and Miyeon spent the whole night to pack your clothes,and a lot of cosmetics,private things blah blah blah,and then you two go to sleep and wait for the second day.

The second day,you two call a taxi to send you to the airport.And at the moment,you and Miyeon are waiting for the boarding call.

"Passengers of flight K3302,please prepare for boarding."

You and Miyeon then go to the gate and board the flight.

After 14 hours of flying,you and Miyeon tiredly come down the flight.

"My back is aching."Miyeon says.

"My body feels stiff."You say.

Then you two grab your luggage and go to the exit.

But then something really fascinating happens.

"Hyuk?!"

"Taekwoon?!"

A lot of fans and paparazzi take their cameras and take a shot of you and Miyeon,some others are discussing and whispering to each other.The VIXX members just smile and stand aside.Hyuk and Taekwoon hold Miyeon and your hand separately and say together:"She,is my girlfriend!"A lot of fans cheer and say "Congratulations!" Some others say "Your girlfriend is beautiful!" Some even ask "When are you going to marry her?"

Taekwoon and Hyuk smile then say together again:"When the time is right.I wish that our fans can accept our girlfriend and love them too.Please give us a lot of love!"The fans cheer again.

Taekwoon turns to see you,Hyuk also turns to see Miyeon,then you two pair of couples hug together.The fans cheer.Your tears of happiness fall.

"Nothing could destroy our love,we're one."Your heart says.

[The End]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally!!!!! I feel great because get to finish this in two weeks,in my expectation!!Cheer!!!

Please comment below if you've read my fanfic,Gamsahanmida!!!