Chapter 17

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

It's night time.You smile,and take a deep breathe.You look at the view outside the window,it shows the reflection of the five man with you,thinking about what you're going to do later,your smile becomes wider.

Hakyeon looks at you,then asks:"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing.Just thinking about what are we going to do later makes me excited."

"You're sick."Taekwoon whispers to your ears.You smile.

"It's cool,man! It's the first time I've ever done this,I feel totally great!"Wonsik says.

"Did Mrs.Byun really do that?"Jaehwan asks.

"We confirmed that through those informations that we gathered for the past two weeks,can't be fake."Hongbin says.

"You guys are not afraid that she will find out?"You ask.

"Even though she is our manager,but she did such thing to Hyuk and Miyeon,we will not respect her too."Wonsik says.

You smile again,this night is truly making people excited.

After 20 minutes of taking the bus,six of you come down the bus and reach a huge building.It's VIXX's entertainment company.

From the members' words,you know that the manager is working over time today.

Six of you sneak to the recording room,their manager Mrs.Byun is sitting on the chair and listening to VIXX's latest recorded songs.

Six of you follow the plan,Hongbin go to Mrs.Byun and pat on her shoulder:"Hi,Mrs.Byun!"

Mrs.Byun turns over her beautiful face then asks:"Oh,why are you here?"

Hongbin says innocently:"Actually,I want to tell Mrs.Byun one thing......"

Mrs.Byun curiously asks:"What is it?"

Hongbin slightly peek to the place you guys hide,then quickly turn to Mrs.Byun and says:"I want to tell you......this!!!!!"Then he takes out the sleepy spray and sprays on Mrs.Byun's face.

Mrs.Byun is about the say "What the hell are you doing" but then unfortunately faints when she is about to say the last word.

You and the others have some high fives,then smile to each other,very evil.

You and the members tie Mrs.Byun's hands and legs with thick rope like the rope that tied you last time when you were kidnapped,then take her to a secret place.Okay,it's not secret at all,you guys take her to an abandoned fish factory that leaves quite far to a beach.

But why did you take her to that place?Well,you will know that later.

She wakes u,then asks you:"Where am I?"

Because all of you wrap your mouth with masks,so the voices become weird too.

"The place you're been kidnapped to."You say.Your voice seems so weird that you almost laugh.

"Why did you want to kidnap me?"

"You know the reason yourself."Wonsik says.

"You want to revenge for that little couple?They deserved it."

"So you deserve this as well."Jaehwan says.

"So want do you want to do now?"

"Tie you up."Wonsik says,Taekwoon and Hakyeon then walk to Mrs.Byun.

"Where's the rope?"Hakyeon asks,then Jaehwan trys to find in the bag,but the rope is nowhere to be seen.

"No rope?"Taekwoon asks,Jaehwan nods.

"Ha,it seems like you're not doing a good preparation."Mrs.Byun says.

"We don't have rope,but I got wire."You say,Mrs.Byun's face becomes black.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon then tie Mrs.Byun up with those wire that you've brought,Mrs.Byun can't even move or resist because of the power of sleepy spray.These wires may be thin,but the feeling when the conduct part rubs your skin,the gentle shock can make your nerves shiver.

After 10 minutes,Mrs.Byun is tied up.She is a little fat,so when her bulge stretches out from place that the wire didn't tie,it looks really funny,like Santa Nanny is coming.

And then Jaehwan and Wonsik carry two big bucket of water come in.You happily clap your hands and say:"How about let's play 'splash Santa Nanny'?"The others then answer happily:"Okay!"

And for the next 25 minutes,you guys happily splash water on the 'Santa Nanny',until her whole body is wet.She shivers as the temperature is cold.

"I......I won't......surrender......"Mrs.Byun says as she's shivering.

"We didn't try to make you surrender,right?"You look around,all of them nod.

"We just want to revenge."Wonsik lower himself in front of Mrs.Byun,then naughtily splash a last bowl of water on her.

Then you take out a whip and Hongbin cheers.The others follow Hongbin and cheer too.

"Who wants to try first?"You say evil.

"I will."Wonsik says.

Then he takes the whip and play it in front of Mrs.Byun.Mrs.Byun starts to scream:"Hey!!!Don't play this dangerous thing on me!!!!"

Wonsik smiles and says:"Why should I listen to you?"He says then waves the whip.

You mentally scream,because you didn't think that Wonsik will really whip Mrs.Byun,but you still stand calmly there.

Wonsik is going to wave it on Mrs.Byun,you prepare to see blood on Mrs.Byun,but still turn away your head.

"Pak!"You heard a loud noise of the whip,then slowly turn around.

Mrs.Byun widened her eyes look at Wonsik,Wonsik's hand still stay in the air holding the whip.

He turn around and smiles:"It's fun,man!!!"

Taekwoon takes away the whip:"Let me try."

This time you look at Taekwoon,Taekwoon whips with no hesitate.

"Pak!"This noise starts again,you see the whip only make noise in the air but didn't hit Mrs.Byun.Damn Hell God,just scaring this bi***.

Again,six of you start to play the whip in front of Mrs.Byun,she scares and screams,which make all of you laugh.

But then,Taekwoon and Jaehwan carry a box come in.

All of you smile and look at each other,Taekwoon opens the box while Jaehwan runs aside.

"Eeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Mrs.Byun screams when she smells this incredibly smelly fishy rotten fish.

"Hey,take this away!!!!!"Mrs.Byun says but you guys quickly pack up your things and run away.

"It's really fun,guys!!"Wonsik pulls down his mask and says.

"Yep,I feel totally great!!!"Jaehwan says.

"Too pity we only did that to her."Hongbin says.

"But I'm kind of addicted to the feeling of revenge."Hakyeon laughs and says.

"You sick man."Wonsik says.

"What are we going to do next?"Taekwoon asks.

"Use those evidence that we found to sue her,change our manager as well."You say.

Six of you board a bus and go back to your apartment.Soon,you go to bed.

Night has never been so great.