Chapter 13

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

It's a brand new day,you wake up by the bright sunshine.You are feeling great,and happy,because yesterday you heard Hyuk has gone to help Miyeon out.

You look at the clock,it's 8am.You are feeling good to have a jog at the park,so you quickly brush your teeth wash yourself,and change into your sport suit and go jogging.

You jog slowly with a bright smile,when you jogged three rounds and rest for a while,you find a familiar man sitting on the bench,drinking water from his sport-used water bottle.You smile and run to him.

"Hi."You sit beside him.

Unexpectedly,he gives you a soft but warm smile that you never see on him,it makes your heart flutter.

"Hi."

"You too jogging around here?"

"Uhm.I jog here every morning."

You're quite surprise with the stamina he has.

"Can I jog with you every morning,here?"Suddenly you ask him.

"Huh?"He is surprised.

"We can jog here everyday."You give him a bright smile.

"Only two of us?"

"Yes,only two us,jog here together,everyday."

"But......"

"What?You don't want to jog with me?We're neighbors."

"......Okay."

You go away and smile.Jung Taekwoon,you're going to be mine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short chapter......But I'm going to update a long chapter tomorrow!!So wish me good luck so I can update a whole chapter okay?And please comment below after you have see my fanfic until now~~Thanks~~