Chapter 16

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You and Taekwoon reach the hospital,then quicky find out the ward that Miyeon and Hyuk are in.

They are in ICU,both of them are separated in two connected ICU ward.You go to visit Miyeon,Taekwoon go to visit Hyuk.

You wear disinfection clothes and visit Miyeon.Her whole head is being wrapped by bandage,some places can even see blood.When you see Miyeon,tears fall.

You sit down beside her,then gently hold her hand:"Who beat you up like this?Who did that to you?"

No answer.Tears fall more and more,memories of you and her refresh in your mind again and again,she may be bad,but it doesn't worth to beat her up like this.

Who did this?Who?

You come out of the ICU,in your mind,memories start to refresh everything.You try to memorise every single person that may be the suspect.

Click!Your mind aims at one person,if he/she really did it,you're going to make he/she pay.

The manager.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short chapter......This is only a chapter that 'You' suspect that the manager is the one who beat them up......I promise I will write a long chapter for the next chapter and i will try to detail every single thing on how 'You' revenge......Please support me!!(bow)