Chapter 11

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You are waiting outside VIXX's door.You lean against a wall and start to wait for them,you don't feel tired,because you know you are doing something very important,for Miyeon.

About 9pm,you hear the sound of the elevator arrives,so you wait patiently.

The first to come out from the elevator is Hakyeon,he asks you when he sees you outside:"What are you doing here,Soyeon?Are you waiting for us?"You awkwardly nod,Hakyeon gives you a warm smile then uses a bunch of keys to open the door.

Jaehwan and Taekwoon are the next to come out,they are talking to each other when they come out.When Jaehwan sees you,he greets you with a smile too.You smile back to him then look at Taekwoon,you bow a little to him.

Taekwoon just blinks his eyes and bow a little,not very obvious,makes you think that the members must be very tired after working the whole day.

Then Wonsik,Hongbin and Hyuk come out together,they are talking to each other before they see you.When Wonsik sees you,he simply greets you:"Hi,beauty."Hongbin greets you a bright smile,Hyuk looks at Wonsik angrily:"Hyung,call her name and that's all."Wonsik looks back at Hyuk,then says:"Okay,sorry."

You look at Hyuk then take a deep breathe:"Can we talk?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm totally sorry if this chapter is short......I will update half of the next chapter today,then finish the next chapter and update it tomorrow......Mianhae........