Chapter 10

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

Another round of the discharge thing goes on again like last time,but this time the VIXX members didn't come as you don't want them to come and concentrate on their performance.

Dr.Kang drives you back to your apartment.When he insisting on sending you back to your door,an emergency call him back to the hospital.And now,you're back to your apartment again.

"Ah.......Home sweet home!!"You yell while stretching your whole body.Staying in the hospital is really really tiring and disgusting,you have to accept treatment everyday,and the doctors will come in anytime to ask you how are you feeling,and the answers are always "Good" "Nice" "Feeling great" blah blah blah,then they are willing to go out of your ward.And the food there is totally disgusting,no salt,no sugar,living in a no-tasting world,made you felt like vomiting.

Finally you're back home.You sit on the soft sofa,watching television,and when you accidentally turn to the Music Bank channel,you see them,VIXX!!!

Hakyeon and the others are at the waiting room,saying sweet greetings to the audience,and you hear some fan girls screaming from the television,you smile as you see them,they look really cute and handsome on television.But then the camera focus on Taekwoon.Oh,Taekwoon is showing his abs!!!!!!!!!!He awkwardly pulls up his shirt and you see eight abs there,really y.Fan girls are screaming again,then he awkwardly pulls down his shirt.

You can feel your face turning red and hot,it's the first time you ever see a man's y abs!!!When you shake your head to let yourself awake,the doorbell rang.You immediately off the television and look at the hole at the door,when you see who is in front of the door,you immediately open the door.

"Appa!!Omma!!"You smile brightly when you see them,you hug each of them tightly,then quickly let them come in.

"Your house is messy."Omma says,you embarrassingly answers:"Sorry Omma.""Nice house,Soyeon."You shyly answers again:"Thank you Appa."You invited them to sit on the sofa,then serve them some tea.

"Soyeon ah,actually we're here because we want you to help."You sit on the sofa opposite them then ask:"Want me to help what Appa Omma?"

"It's for Miyeon."Your Appa embarrassingly says.You sigh,then say:"I know Appa,I'm trying to get her out actually.""Really?"Your Appa looks at you."Neh,Appa.She's my sister,and we had some misunderstanding cleared,so I want to help her."

"Thank you Soyeon."Omma says.

"Are you going to get her out by lawyer?"Appa asks.

"Actually,I am trying to ask someone to help her out,Appa.If he knows what's happening,maybe he can help her."You look at Appa and Omma,say sincerely.