Chapter 9

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

When you two reach the apartment that you two live at,it's already 9pm.

When both of you are about to use the elevator,suddenly some people run to both of you and start to hit you.Hyuk immediately wraps himself on you to protect you,but you can still feel somebody punch your stomach hardly."Uh......"You hold your stomach and weakly sits on the floor,Hyuk ducks and look at you:"Are you okay?"You nod then see a person is going to use a baseball bat to hit Hyuk,you push Hyuk away then gets hit by the baseball bat on your head.You feel blood flows through your head and your vision becomes blurry,then a piece of darkness covers your eyes.

Where am I?This is the first question you have in your mind.You didn't open your eyes yet,but you smell disgusting smell from this place you are at.You slowly open you eyes,with the dizzyness from your head.Damn,that person who hit your head,you swear that if you found him,you would use a baseball bat and hit him till his death.

Your eyes feel a little brightness,which is quite bright,but the ray of light is from the hole from a window above you.Exclude that ray of light,you can only see darkness.You are being imprisoned.In your mind,only Miyeon will do this.That bi*** never do that to you in the past,but now you guess she's becoming more insane,like Dr.Kang said.

You try to move your hands and legs,then found that your hands and legs are being tied with rough rope.When you try to move your hands and legs,the rough surface of the rope rubs hard with your skin,you feel pain that you gently yell.Then you remember Hyuk,he's with you!But where is he?

You try to look for Hyuk with the light from the window above you,but he's nowhere to be found.Is he safe?Or is he being imprisoned in another room?Your heart worries so much that your body start to move around,you can't even notice the pain when your skin rubs hard with the rope.

You squeeze and move around,try to free yourself.Blood start to wet the rope and your pink skirt,but you ignore it and continue.Then a long period has past,when you're feeling tired,the pain from your skin makes your nerves tremble.

A loud sound of a boat hoot wakes you up.You are shocked by the hoot sound and found that you fall asleep.Blood on the rope had already dried,when you look up,the face of a beautiful woman appears in front of you.

"Isn't this enough for me and you,Miyeon?"She smiles then answers:"Not really.I guess I like the feeling of abusing you and hurting you,seeing your blood flows through your body makes me feel totally excited,like caffeine."You smirk:"No wonder."Miyeon asks:"No wonder what?"You continue:"No wonder you did everything you can do to me for the past 11 years,and now."Miyeon asks again:"Weren't you curious why I did that to you?"You coldly say:"Because of VIXX,I guess."Miyeon smiles:"Correct.You don't know how hard I want to find them for the past 2 years,and found that you are their neighbor."You coldly ask:"They only debut for 5 months."Miyeon answers:"I want to find him for the past 2 years,before he debut as an idol."You ask:"You are jealous that I live beside the person you want to find?"Miyeon answers again:"At first it was,but now it's because you are his girlfriend."Your eyes widened and look at Miyeon.Girlfriend?!?!That person......Hyuk??!!

Miyeon seems to look through your mind,then gently sighs:"Yes,it's Hyuk.He's the person that I want to find for past 2 years."You can't even react at this kind of situation.

Miyeon starts her story:"Hyuk and I are couple when we are at high school.We dated for 2 years but then he's gone.Gone.No sign of him,no news of him,anything gone.I tried to find him,but then I found out he debuted as an idol,as you know,VIXX."You look at Miyeon with a poker face,you can't feel anything."Do you know how hard that I try to find him?I look for him through his friends,his family,everyone,but nobody tells me."You give a sigh.

"Then I found out he debuted as an idol.Idol!!You know how shock I am when I found out this thing?I thought he is busy for his idol matter so he's gone,but when I contact him,he hung up on me!!!!!"You mentally smirk,Miyeon must have been scaring him away with her devil personality.

"I thought he hate me,and I want to revenge,so I call you for their photos.It looks like I want to revenge to all of them,but actually I'm aiming at him."You memorise everything when Miyeon wanted those photos."But then I found out those photos are edited,then I thought maybe Hyuk helped you with the photos.So I want to find them myself."You connect what Miyeon said to everything that happened before,the photos,the thief that was Miyeon......Your mind totally clears everything out.

"But you found out that I am searching the rooms,luckily my partner hit you so I didn't get hurt too much.You know you pull my hair so hard that my hair almost came out of my head.And this time,you deserve it.How could you be his girlfriend?"

"If he will hurt me,you will also get hurt.Leave him to me,you can find yourself a new boyfriend,and I can handle him."Miyeon sighs.

"You want him back so he can hurt you again?"You ask Miyeon.

"No,I just......can't live without him.I will handle this,trust me."

"But I......"

"Didn't you notice Leo?"

"Huh?"

"I mean,Taekwoon."

"Why?"

"I guess he likes you."

"What?"

"Actually last time when we're at their dorm,Taekwoon is the one who found you."

"..."

"He found you and sent you to hospital by himself,then he called the other members to visit you."

"Really?"

"He seems to be really concerned about you,he even peeked you after the members are gone."

Your heart starts to think about Taekwoon,that poker face guy.He seems to be really cold,and always has that only poker face on his face,but maybe his heart is warm,if Miyeon's words are true.

"He maybe looks cold,but actually his heart is warm.I guess he really likes you,maybe knows about you more than what you know about him."

When you are thinking about Taekwoon,the siren of a police car starts to ring outside.Miyeon is surprised when she sees the cops are coming in and cuff her hands.Hyuk and the other members rush in see you,they cooperate to free you then help you to get up.Hyuk worrily asks:"Are you okay?Sorry I didn't protect you well."You weakly say:"It's okay,I'm fine now."Then you look at Miyeon,her eyes are fixed on Hyuk,looking jealous when Hyuk has that worry eyes on you.When she looks to you,you bow a little to her,then give her a soft smile.Unexpectedly,she smiles back to you.Then she's been taken away by the cops.

You refuse to go to the hospital,but the VIXX members almost 'kidnap' you to the hospital and stubbornly want you to accept treatment.After a long time of treatment,you sit on your bed,start to think about everything.

Suddenly you smile:I will help you,Miyeon.