Chapter 15

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You are at the kitchen of VIXX's dorm,making Taekwoon breakfast.It has been two weeks from your discharge,and other VIXX members are 'gone',only Taekwoon is left in the dorm.

"Jagi,where are the other members?"

"They went to the cinema."He says,but only he knows that he paid them to be away from you and him.

"It smells so nice!!"Taekwoon comes to your back then hugs your waist from behind.You giggle then says:"Almost done,wait okay?"

Taekwoon hugs you even closer which makes you shy:"Jagi,you are making my face red."

"What's the matter?We are a couple,it's normal to do such things."

"But you are making me shy."

"Nobody will see it."

You quickly done his breakfast then says:"Here,your breakfast."

Taekwoon smiles then gives you a peck on the cheek:"Thank you,baby."

You untie your apron,then sits opposite Taekwoon.Seeing him eating breakfast that you made makes you feel happy and sweet.

The ringtone of your handphone starts to play,you walk to your phone and pick up the call:"Hello?"

"It's me,Dr.Kang."

"Anything happen,Dr.Kang?"

"Uhm,your report has came out.And......I have a patient here,you might want to see her."

"Who?"

"It's Miyeon."

"Why Miyeon is there?"

"She was seriously beaten,and her boyfriend too."

"You mean Miyeon and Hyuk?"

"Yes.They were seriously beaten up,and now in a unconscious state."

"I will be there in a few minutes.Dr.Kang,please help me watch over them."

"Okay."

You hung up the phone.Taekwoon already finishes his breakfast and ask you:"What happen?"

"Miyeon and Hyuk were beaten up seriously,I need to go there."

"I'll give you a ride."