Chapter 14

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You wake up early today,and brush your teeth.You smile,because you're going to jog with him,Jung Taekwoon.

You wash yourself,and change into your sport suit,then take your towel and go down.

He's still there,sitting on the bench,likely waiting for you,you smile and run towards him.

He look at you,then stands up.You two start to jog.

You start to talk to him while jogging,sometimes tell him jokes,sometimes even compete about who runs faster.You are happy,because everything's going great,maybe he will the one.

Day by day,you two become really close friends.

It's a new day.You follow your daily routine and go down.Taekwoon is still there,waiting for you on the bench at the park,he smiles to you when he sees you:"Good morning."

You smile and wave to him:"Good morning."

He gives you a bright smile then says:"Let's start."

You two jog about 5 rounds,then stop for a while and rest.Suddenly you feel dizzy and hard to breathe,Taekwoon seems to find out your condition,he asks you:"Are you okay?"

You tell him:"I......feel uncomfortable,and hard......to breathe."

He becomes nervous:"Are you okay?Shall we go to the hospital?"

"No......I will feel better if I rest......"But after saying this sentence,you fainted.

 

You feel cold,and a little dizzy,it seems like your symptoms just now didn't become better.

You slowly open your eyes,the bright light immediately shines into your eyes.You cover your eyes with your hand,then heard a soft voice:"Are you awake,Soyeon?"

You softly answer:"Neh......"

"Glad that you're awake.Just now you're really scaring me."

You slowly sit up,Taekwoon helps you.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

You look around,the hospital again.

"Why am I here?You sent me here?"

"You are feeling not well,and your face is pale,I can't just took you home."

"Where are the others?"

"I didn't tell them to come,because I don't want to worry them.But I will call them later."

"What illness did I get?"

"I don't know.Dr.Kang will tell us later after the report is out."

You tell yourself this is the right timing.The right timing for only two of you.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Do you......like me?"

"Huh?"

"Sorry,I knew that last time when I was knocked out in your dorm,you are the one who sent me here."

"So?"Taekwoon's face becomes a little shy.

"And I heard some other things that you like me,so I ask you."

"Why do you want to know?"Taekwoon asks you back.

"Because......I don't want to waste time."

"Waste time?"

Memories at the past refresh in your mind.

"I had the same symptoms like just now when I was young."

"..."

"Dr.Kang said that it's some sort of born-illness I had with me,even he himself don't really know the name."

"..."

"It's some sort of illness that will happen irregularly.Sometimes it happen after working out,sometimes it happens when I'm at home......And it can be......fatal."

"What?!"Taekwoon's face turns nervous when you said that word.

"So my life is......irregular.Maybe I can live,and maybe I can die at the next second,nobody knows.So I don't want to waste time."

"......Will you promise me something if I tell you?"

"Sure."

"Be my girlfriend."

You are surprised of what Taekwoon said.But it's you wish,don't you?

You still can't react until Taekwoon approaches you,and kisses you.

After a short while,you two separate.

"Yes,I like you."

Tears fall.They fall more and more,Taekwoon then hugs you tightly.You hug him back and say:"Yes,I will be your girlfriend."