Chapter 12

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You and Hyuk sit on a bench at the park near the apartment.Unexpectedly,you and Hyuk sit together in silence.

Hyuk seems to lay on the bench and takes a deep breathe,you're curious about why is he acting like this,everything becomes weird.

"I want to tell you something."You start.

"Go on."Hyuk closes his eyes and says.

"Do you remember Miyeon?"

"You know her?"Hyuk seems to be surprised,but his voice is calm.

"She is my step sister."

"Oh."

"Why do you leave her?"

"Can I remain it as a secret?"

"I won't ask you if I let you remain secret."

"Miyeon dumped me."

"Huh?"You are totally surprised about the new story different from Miyeon.

"She dumped me,so I gave up on her as well."

"She didn't,she still try to call you after you left."

"She just want to get popularity from me,so she called back."

"No,she thought you dumped her,she called you,but you hung up on her."

"She dumped me."Hyuk says again.

"Who tell you that?"

"My manager."

That's why!!!Now you sort of clear everything.Hyuk's manager want Hyuk back,so he/she might have lied to Hyuk that Miyeon dumped him,then even warn him not to pick up any phone call from her.You have to think out a plan.

"Ridiculous."You say that and stand up,prepare to leave.

"The fact is like that."Hyuk seems to be indifferent.

"I see.I will help Miyeon out MYSELF."

"What?"Hyuk stands up.

"I think you're not interested to Miyeon's matter,then it's not your business."You prepare to go,but Hyuk pulls your hand.

"Tell me."

Bingo!!!!!Hyuk has fell into the trap that you set up.Now you can tell him everything.

For the next 2 hours,you tell everything about Miyeon and the fact that Miyeon didn't dump him.Hyuk seriously listens to your story,and seems to believe in your story.

"Everything you said is true?"

"Of course.You don't believe me?"

"I......believe you.But now what are we going to do?"

"That's what I want to ask."

"I will help Miyeon out,but both of us......"

"Actually,we can......break up."

"Huh?"

"You and Miyeon can be together again,and I......need some time to clear all my feelings."

"You're in love of someone else?"

"I'm not sure actually,so I need some time."

"Okay."Hyuk stretches out his hand,you stretch out your hand too and shake hands with him.

Great.Now part of this matter is solved.Only one last thing left to be done.