Chapter 7

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

After five days,you discharged from the hospital.VIXX members help you with the discharge thing and you go back home after 20 minutes.When you go back home and is about to say goodbye with the VIXX members and close the door,Hyuk comes in.

"Hyuk?"You look at him."Can we talk?"Hyuk asks,you look at him then nod.Hyuk walks to the sofa and sit down,he pats the seat beside him,meaning to let you sit down beside him.You walk to him curiously,what is he going to talk?

"Uhm......actually from the incident that I edited those photos for you......I'm truly sorry for everything I've caused."Did he come to say those things to you?You relieve a bit then say:"It's not your fault,Miyeon is a greedy girl,she will find everything she wants to fulfil herself.I'm the one who should apologize.""But you can actually run out of her palms,if I didn't edited those photos,she won't come and find more......"You pat Hyuk's hands:"It doesn't matter did I give her those photos,even I didn't give her,she will come by herself like just now.And she has my mother,I can't run away until I fetch my mother by my side."

Hyuk's face becomes serious:"Anyway,I'm sorry for that.......From that incident that happened on us,I feel that......I need to protect you.""Huh?"You are at a loss of words after hearing Hyuk."I mean,I want to protect you by my side,everyday,every time,so would you be my girlfriend?"

You mentally screamed LOUD.Being Hyuk's girlfriend?Oh my HOLY GOD!!!!

You feel that you cheeks are getting red,Hyuk is your friend aka neighbor,and now he's going to 'upgrade' to the level of 'boyfriend'?

Hyuk grabs your hand:"Please let me protect you,I don't want to see that bi*** hurt you ever again."Tears fall from your eyes again.Now another person wants to protect you,besides Dr.Kang,it's Hyuk.You can even imagine the days you are being with him,playing all day long,date,a little peck,everything......The feel of love arises.You nod.

Hyuk hugs you and says:"Thank you,I will never let anybody and that bi*** hurt you.You can trust me."You hug him back,tears of happiness fall more and more.