Chapter 19

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You grab your coat tight,the air con in the hospital is really cold.But your pace keeps on walking,then slowly it becomes running,until Miyeon's ward.

A nurse is helping Miyeon to test her blood pressure,Miyeon's bandage on the head is being taken off,her long,black,and soft hair gently lays on her shoulder.The nurse helps her to sit up,when she sees you,she smiles beautifully.You walk in the ward after the nurse came out,sits on the chair beside her,then grab her hand.

"Glad that you're awake."

"Thank you."Miyeon's words makes you startle.

"Hyuk and I are back together again,and we are happy.So I'm grateful."

"It's my pleasure to help you and Hyuk."Your tears then fall.

"Silly girl,why did you cry?Do you accept Taekwoon?"Miyeon wipes off your tears and asks.

"Taekwoon and I are together now,we are very happy too."

"Glad to hear you."Miyeon smiles again,like a beautiful view.

"Can I visit Hyuk?"Miyeon asks.

"Of course.I heard that he's awake too."

You help Miyeon slowly walk to the ICU ward that Hyuk's in.A nurse walks out of his ward when you two arrive.Miyeon walks in his ward,Hyuk sees her then immediately sits up.You wait outside with Taekwoon.They seem to talk a little,then look outside at you and Taekwoon.Taekwoon smiles then says:"Let's go for a walk."Then holds your hand and go away.

The garden of the hospital is like a botanical garden,you and Taekwoon walk through the stone path,then go up the little bridge on a little pond full of fishes and turtles.The wind slowly and gently blows,which makes you feel totally great.

"Everything's perfect."You say.

"Huh?"Taekwoon startle.

"Miyeon and Hyuk woke up,Mrs.Byun gets her revenge,everything's great."

"Not really."

"Because of Mrs.Byun?"

"We haven't found her."

"Do you think that she will be found?"

"Yes,because that place is actually near to a town.People from that town sometimes come to that beach to take a walk or something,if she screams for help,maybe she will be found."

"..."

"Hey,do you think she is in this hospital?"

"Huh?"

"If in coincidence,she may be sent here."

"We can try to find her!"

"Let's go!"

You and Taekwoon hold hands then run back to the hospital.Both of you pant heavily when you reach the counter:"Can......can we find a patient who has a surname Byun,a female,that was sent here yesterday?"

"Why are you looking for this patient?"

"Actually we know her,we heard that she's being sent to this hospital,so we want to visit her."

"Okay,please wait a minute.......Yes,we have got a patient here,she was sent here yesterday."

"What's her ward number?"

"It's 901."

"Thank you!"You and Taekwoon quickly run to ward 901.

Finally reach ward 901.It's an ordinary ward,Mrs.Byun wears a really big-sized clothe and lays on the bed,looks like resting or still unconscious.

Dr.Kang walks past,when he sees you and Taekwoon,he asks:"You know that patient?"

"She's Taekwoon's manager."

"Oh,this woman is pity."

"Why?"You pretend to be curious.

"When she was sent here,she was totally afraid about us.She keeps mumble about 'Don't,don't.......' and seems already crazy.And her whole body is full of the smell of rotten fish,nurses don't really want to help us to serve her."

You mentally laugh,but still say 'Thank you' to Dr.Kang.

Taekwoon look at you:"Looks like our revenge succeed."

"Maybe."You smile.