Chapter 3

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You wear a hooded jacket with a tight jeans,and now heading to the park that is near to your apartment.The night wind is cold,you put your hands inside the pockets of your jacket,and your mind is filled with bad memories:being abused,almost being ......These bad memories started to refresh and filled in your brain,you take a deep breathe and head to the park with your hurried pace.

The message that surprised you was sent by her,your step sister,Miyeon.She sent you the message:Come to the park that is near your apartment by 8,if not your mother will be dead.You hold your hands into fist and hurried to the park.Bad memories refresh again and again in your brain,you mentally screamed and start to run.

Miyeon,your dearly stepsister,she is beautiful and clever,the dream lover that every guy would want to have,but only you and your mother know she's not.She and her mother,aka your step mother,moved in to your house when you're 10,then started to hit you,slap you when your father is not around,Miyeon and her mother are beautiful women,but both of them have an evil heart,which made you really hate them.When you finally have the chance to move away to another house with your mother,they followed you and brought your mother back,and now they have the advantage:meet them anytime they want to,and only to do anything they want.You want to move back,but you know if you move back,abuse is coming back to you too,but how about your mother?You don't really worry about that,because your father has retired,and now stays in the house everyday,your father loves your mother,so you're kinda sure that he will protect your mother.And now,you are just finding a right timing to fetch your father and mother over,and leave the two evil stepmother and stepsister away.

You reach the park,and Miyeon wearing tight jeans and T-shirt walk towards you.You take a deep breathe and calmly stand there,Miyeon gets close to you step by step,until she's in front of you for only two steps.She gives an evil smile and gently touches your hair:"Don't be so nervous,I'm not going to hurt you."You step backwards,but Miyeon gets closer,your heart is pounding so fast,those bad memories that she hit you keep refreshing in your mind,some sort of instinct tells you you're not going to go back safely.

Miyeon smiles again,then talks:"Are you having a nice time living in your apartment?Looks like you are living safely and peacefully without me and my mother."You bravely talks back:"I thought you don't even care for a person like me."Miyeon smirks and says:"You are my sister,I should take care about you,right?"This time you smirk:"Abused me as taking care of me?"Miyeon changes into a poker face and says:"Well,let's don't talk about past matter,okay?I heard you have a neighbor......"You take a deep breathe,is Miyeon putting her eyes on Hakyeon,Jaehwan and Hyuk?Miyeon says naturally:"I want to get their photos."You mentally screamed and calmly says:"But I don't even know them."Miyeon says again:"That's your problem.I don't care if you know them or not,but I want their photos in three days,okay?"You bravely ask her:"Why?"Miyeon smirks and touches your hair again:"Well,it's quite embarrassing,but if you don't know them,you shall not know too much too."You ask her:"How?"She looks at you and says:"Date,get photo."You mentally screamed,then sees Miyeon going away,you run to her then pulls her hand:"How's my mother?"Miyeon looks at you seriously and says:"Looking good,but you don't want to let her die in three days right?"Then walks away.

You feel weak and knee on the floor,how could you get their photos in three days?You barely know them,and now tell them "I want to get your photos to save my mother"?How would they believe such ridiculous story?Maybe you will lose another neighbor.But why Miyeon wants their photos?You are curious,they are just ordinary people,maybe looking cute and cool,but why Miyeon is putting her eyes on them?