Chapter 2

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

It's night time,you are watching television alone at home.You have watched 5 hours of television,and your eyes are really tired,so you decided to off the television and take a rest.But somehow your curiousity leads you to take a look at your neighbor again.

Have my neighbor come back?You are curious,so you go to your neighbor's door again.You ring the doorbell again,and wait for a while.Still no answer.

You are curious,where did he/she go?You have seen their carpet and their plant,and you think that he/she actually lives here.Just when you are going back to your home with disappointment,your eyes focused on the doorbell.

You take a closer look at the doorbell,and found that the doorbell has two buttons on it,one is for pressing the doorbell,and the other is......recording button!!You are totally excited,that means you can leave a message to your neighbor!! If he/she checks the doorbell and realised that you have left a message to them,they will reply!!Thinking like this makes you feels excited again,why didn't you find out earlier?

You pressed the button,and introduce yourself with a sweet voice you have,then say that you want to be friends with them and a lot of things.After that,you run back to your home excitedly.You are tired,and it's late actually,so you go to bed.You lay on your bed,expecting tomorrow your neighbor's reply,and go to Dreamland with a sweet smile.

 

The next day,you wake up with a sweet smile,because you are thinking about your neighbor.You hurriedly brush your teeth and wash your face,then run to your living room,you press the button of a little machine that's connected to the doorbell outside,hearing if there's any recording message from your neighbor.

"Anyonghaseyo,neighbor-nim!!We heard your message yesterday,and we would like to be friends with you!!We're free tomorrow,so feel free to visit us when you have heard this message,good night!!"

Wow,you are so excited!!Your plan worked!!You quickly take a bath and change into a cute dress with a pair of tight jeans.You walk to your neighbor's door,and take a deep breathe.Then you press the doorbell.

You heard some pounding sounds,which is the sound of running on the wood floor,then a person slowly opens the door.

A guy with curly nest-like hair opens the door,you mentally screamed when you see this guy,this guy looks so cute!!The guy shyly looks at you,and asks:"You are......"

You take a deep breathe and says:"I'm the neighbor living beside you,Anyonghaseyo!!"Then you gives a big bow to this cute guy.This is the guy who leaves the recording message,you recognized his voice.The cute guy seems to become friendly when he heard you,so he gives a wide smile and says:"Please come in,neighbor-nim!!"

You embarrassingly step in your neighbor's home,and takes a deep breathe,this home is filled with a sweet scent,which you don't know what scent is this.You say:"Your home smells nice!!"The cute guy embarrassingly touches the back of his head and says:"Thank you."You look around the house,the house is decorated with simple but nice furniture,and the living room looks spacious.

While you are looking around the house,a guy walks out from nowhere,and seems to be surprised of your existence:"Hyung,who is this girl?"The cute guy introduces you to this guy:"Jaehwan,this is our neighbor."You look at this guy,he is cute too!!And this guy,you sort of know his name,Jaehwan,smiles brightly when he sees you,with a cute eye smile that you have never seen from any other guys.

"Anyonghaseyo,neighbor-nim!!"Jaehwan uses his sweet voice greets you,and you greet him back:"Anyonghaseyo,uhm?Jaehwan?"Jaehwan laughs and says:"It doesn't matter,you can call me Jaehwan."

You have a good impression to Jaehwan,which is one of your neighbors.Jaehwan then asks the cute guy you know at first:"Hyung!Did you introduce yourself to our neighbor?"The cute guy seems to remember something,then says with a smile:"My name is Cha Hakyeon,you can call me Hakyeon."

You seems to remember to introduce yourself,so you continue introduce yourself after Hakyeon:"My name is Soyeon,nice to meet you anyway."Then gives them a bright smile.

A guy with black messy hair then comes out,he uses his hand to shuffle his messy hair,then talks:"Hyung,I'm hungry,can we eat breakfast now?"Jaehwan answers him:"Wait a sec,Hyuk,say hi to our neighbor."This cool guy Hyuk then notices you,then lazily raises the hand that he uses to shuffle his hair to say hi to you:"Hi."

You awkwardly bows a little to him,the first impression he gave you is cool,always-hungry.

You are quite curious,one by one cute and cool guys are appearing in front of you,they don't resemble each other which makes you guess that they are not brothers,then who are they?Are they friends?But why are they living together?And maybe they are not living with their parents?A bunch of questions are attacking you,and when you are going to stay and see if other cute guys are appearing in front of you,suddenly your mobile ringtone rings.It's a message.

When you unlock your phone and see the inbox message,your face turns into a poker face.You fake a smile then say goodbye to your neighbor,tell them that you have something emergency to be done,then quickly rushes out their house.