Chapter 1

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

You yawn.It's a dull and tired Saturday,you wake up and sit on your bed,then lay back to your bed again.

You are trying to get more sleep,but your clock is so annoying,it rings again and again.Wake up again with mouthful of curses,you press your clock then sits on the edge of your bed.

It takes a little time to drag your heavy body out of you bed to the bathroom,you brush your teeth and wash your face,then look at the reflection of yourself.Great,another nothing-to-do Saturday.

You walk to the living room,uses the remote control to change the channels here and there,but nothing to watch!!

"I'm going crazy!!Nothing to watch,nothing to do,what should I do?"You walk to the kitchen,grabs two pieces of bread and start to eat.But somehow,you have a great idea in your mind while eating.

"How about getting to know my neighbor?I haven't say hi to him/her even once.And maybe I can be friends with them!!"Thinking like that isn't useful,action still speaks louder than words or imaginations.You change into a casual outfit and walks to the main entrance.

You take a deep breathe,then opens the door.You take a look outside, and walk out your door,then walk to a door beside you.You take a deep breathe again,then presses the doorbell.

THERE IS NO ANSWER.You press your ear to the door,try to hear if there are people in there,but nope.No sounds.You are disappointed,but then you realised a carpet and a plant in front of the door.

Maybe my neighbor went out,you guess,then you walk back to your home.You lean against your door,and tell yourself that you will get to know them TONIGHT.