Chapter 5

My Neighbor Is an Idol Group

Three days have past,you come to the same old park,Miyeon is already waiting there,you take out the photos that Hyuk edited, then Miyeon grabs it quickly.She looks at the photos then smiles,which made you thought that Miyeon is going to keep that like a ert.She then asks you:Good job.Where did you get these photos?"You calmly says:"Just keep those photos and don't ask questions."She smiles evil:"Learn how to become mysterious?I like that."She then approaches you then looks at you:"Aren't you curious why I want to keep those photos?"Well,Miyeon is good at guessing people's thoughts,you aren't curious,you are EXTREMELY curious.She then whispers to your ear:"If you want to know,wait for a few days,then you'll know why."Then she smiles again,and walk away.

You walk back to your house,then lay on your bed.Miyeon's words made you feel uneasy,like six of your neighbors will meet something bad,you feel uneasy and bad,because you are worry about them,but you don't know what to do.Don't know what can you do.

The next day,you feel so tired that you don't feel like moving an inch.But you want to visit your neighbors,so you lazily drags your body to the entrance of your house.

"They didn't lock the door?"You found that their door is opened,they must have go out hurrily,that they even forget to close the door.When you're about to help them close the door and go back to your house,you heard some sound of things falling."What the......?"You feel curious,are there someone in the house?Who would it be?"A thief?"You mentally screamed,then decides to take a look inside.

You heard more sounds of things falling,someone must have being messing the while place up,which makes you more sure that this is a thief.You walk to the room that the sound came from,then found a woman wearing red dress is finding things,"Caught you."You mentally said.She didn't see you,so you tip toe to her back then pull her hair:"What are you doing?"When the woman turns back,you found that.....

It's Miyeon!!!!!!!!Why is she here?Aren't the photos enough?You grab and pull her hair even harder when you found out her identity,you some sort of want to revenge everything that she do to you."Bi***!!!Leave me alone!!!Miyeon screamed loudly."What are you doing here?Aren't the photos enough for you?"You pull her hair with one hand then another hand grabs her head and let it knock at the edge of the bed.You cruelly do that several times,which made Miyeon scream so loud,you don't even know that someone sneaked behind you.Pok!You fall to the floor and Miyeon starts to kick you,you turn back and see who's the one that hit you,but before that you already fainted.