Invitation.

STUPED CRUSH !

The school bell ring telling that school is dismiss.

"Submit your homework tomorrow. You may dismiss" Math teacher say. "Nea" The student reply and start walking out. You got a call. From Chanyeol. 

"Oh Chanyeol oppa wae?... Yeah. I'm almost done. .. Wait here? Why? .. Ah arasso. See you later" You end the call. L look at you. "Are you staying or what?" L ask standing while fixing his bagstrap. "Huh? Chanyeol oppa say Luhan oppa going to pick me." You answer. L face remain same. "Oh okay" L say and sit back. "Aren't you going home?" You ask. L look at you and shook his head. "Why?" "I've to confront with my what-so-call-girlfriend before going back home" L sigh. 

Yeah you always see L and his girlfriend near the school gate before going home. Sometimes you're jealous because of them. 

"Stop bad mouthing your girlfriend" You say. L lay his head on top of his back and shut his eyes. You search fo a lolipop in your bag.  "I hate her" L say. "Why do you date her if you hate her" You say while tearing the lolipop's cover and pop in into your mouth. "I don't know. Sometimes I love her.. Sometimes I like her.. Sometimes I hate her.. Huhhh" L sigh again. "Is it because of the new kid?" You ask. "Ahh molla molla molla" L sigh. 

"Mei-mei" You heard someone say. You turn your head to the door. You eyes rounded. "Tao!!" You shout try to stand up. "Oh no you sit!" Tao say running. L straighten his back. "What is this fuss" He whisper. He see Tao already beside you.  "Huang Zi Tao! I miss you a lot!" You say and give Tao a hug. "I miss you too mei-mei"" Tao say and give a tight hug.

 L rolled his eye. L cough. You let go the hug. "Uhh.Tao. This is L" You introduce. 

"Oh. Hi. I'm Tao" They introduce. Suddenly you heard someone calling Tao's name. The voice seem very familiar. "Oh . Mei-mei hide me!" Tao say. You raised and eyebrow. "Where am I going to hide a giant in this room?" You say. Suddenly Luhan burst in and pull Tao's ear. 

"Tao! I did said I going to fetch Eunyoung! Why are you so stubborn?!" Luhan say in mandarin that you don't understand a word. "But I miss mei-mei.. I got transfered today because I wanna meet her. Ge.. Let me go! It hurt!"  Tao begged. Luhan sigh and let him go.

"Luhan ge" You say smiling. Luhan smile back. And then someone else walked in. "Kris oppa is here too?" You ask Tao.

"Am I a ghost until you have to ask Tao that?" Kris say cold. You chuckled. "That sure is Kris" Yous say. "Kris? Where is your ge? Your oppa?" Kris ask. "Kris oppa. Kris ge~" You aegyo. Kris smile and walked to you and give a hug. "Miss my mei-mei" He say. Tao clap. "You melt the cold Kris." You chuckled. You look around and see L walking out. 

"Ready to hit home?" Luhan say holding your hands. You flushed at the sudden skinship. "Y-Yeah.. Sure. Let's go" You say picking up your bag. Suddenly Tao snatch you bag away and walk forward. " Let's go.. Princess" Luhan say. You smile and walk with him. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol oppa!" You shout from your living room. Chanyeol poke his head out from the kitchen. "Yes? Need anything?" He say munching some apple. "I'm bored! Let's play games!" You shout. Chanyeol walked to you. "Stop shouting. Are you a women or a speaker?" Chanyeol chuckled. You can't but giggled. 

"Oppa.. Did you know that Kris oppa and Tao have moved in?" You ask Chanyeol who sitting near your leg. "And can't you sit somewhere else? My leg is pointing at you who is eating. It's rude for me." 

Chanyeol sit on a single sofa that's near to your head. "Yeah I know. Your Lay ge moved in too" Chanyeol say and take a large bit of his apple. "Yixing oppa too?" You say eyes rounded. Chanyeol noded. "Yah! Can't you choose one name? Is it Lay oppa or Yixing ge?" Chanyeol ask frustrated. "I use both. But why didn't Yixing oppa meet me?" "Now it Yixing oppa. You are so good in confusing me.." Chanyeol say and messed her hair. You chuckled.

"YiXing didn't meet you because he have to go and unpack his things. And his parents are going back to China today" Chanyeol say. Suddenly there a ring on the door. "Who is it?" Chanyeol shout while walking to the door.

"Xiumin's here" Xiumin say from outside. You jerk up. Chanyeol open the door. Xiumin walk in. "Where is Eunyoung?" Xiumin ask. "Umin oppa! I'm here' You shout. Xiumin follow the voice and meet you. He stand beside your sofa. "Look what had happen to you" Xiumin scan your leg. "Are you going to give me you warm hug or not?" You ask. 

"Of course I want" Xiumin sit at the corner sofa near your waist and hug you lightly. He rub your back and swings your body to the left and right. "Aigoo.. I miss you a lot today. Sorry because I didn't meet you at school" Xiumin say and rub your bag again. "It's okay." You pat his bag. Xiumin pull off the hug. 

"What are you going to do today? Don't tell me you going to lazily sleep on this sofa and do nothing." Xiumin say. You chuckled. "I don't know what to do today." You pout. Xiumin pinch your cheek. "Want the boys to sleep over here tonight. Tomorrow is Saturday"

"That's a good idea. Chanyeol oppa.. Can they come?" You look at Chanyeol at the single sofa. "Of course. They are my brothers." Chanyeol chuckled. You look at him weirdly. "What? Is there something on my handsome face?" Chanyeol ask. "No. You're different today. Why aren't you laughing like usual? Like this.. Hahahahahhahah" You mimicked how he laugh. Chanyeol and Xiumin burst into big laugh.

 

"There.. Now I'm stastified after you laugh. Haha" You say. Chanyeol stand up and mass your hair. "I'm happy you happy. LOL" Chanyeol say and walk to the kitchen. You take your phone. "Xiumin oppa.. Do you have Lay oppa's number?" You ask. Xiumin nod. He take his phone out. "Use my phone. I have all of their number" Xiumin say. "But I'm going to vid call them. It's going to be expensive." You say. "It's okay. Just call them"  Xiumin smile. "Let's call them together." You say and smile back. "Sure" Xiumin say and sit on the floor. 

You call SeHun. "The cold Sehun" You muttered. Xiumin chuckled. "No. He's not. You know he's not cold." "Yeah.. He's not cold ..only when Luhan ge-" Sehun pick up. "Oh Xium-Oh Eunyoung ah.. " He say smiling. 

"Ohh! Look at you! You're smiling! AT ME!" You shout in happiness. Sehun raised his eyebrow up. "Why are so hyper? I always smile at you"

"No you not. You smile at me when Luhan ge is around. When Luhan oppa is not around you be the cold Sehun" You pout. Xiumin chuckled. 

"Choose one. Luhan ge ? Luhan oppa? You're confusing me!!!" Sehun complained. "Why is everybody asking me that? Is it a sin to call him ge or Oppa?" "No.. But it's a sin if you keep confusing people" Sehun say. You giggled. "Whatever. Sehun do you want sleepover at my house? Everybody arecoming" You finally invite him. "Who is everybody?" Sehun ask. 

You do the -________________________- face. "Okay okay. I know it now. Haha.. Okay I'll come. I'm there by 7" Sehun say. You nod and say goodbye then end the call. 

"1 down 9 to go" Xiumin say. You call 8 of them to invite. They all agree to come. "Lastly Yixing ge" You say. Xiumin nod. 

Yixing pick up his phone. "YiXing ge!" You greet him. "Oh.. mei-mei" Lay wave his hand. "Mei-mei I'm sorry I didn't meet you at school. I'm really busy" Lay stated. "Yeah I know. Is your parents there?" You ask. "No.. They already on the plane back to China" He smile. "Ahh.. Yixing ge.. Do you want to sleepover at my house today? Everybody are coming. "Yeah. After I finish unpacking my things I'll come" He smile.

"Great .. See you later.. Ge~" You say. He smile. "I miss your hug" He say. "Me too ge~ Hurry come to my house. Ppali!" You say. "Arasso.. See you later. Bye mei-mei" You hung up the call and give Xiumin his phone back.

"Gomawo ge~" You thanks him. "Yeah.. Welcome." He smile and mess your bangs. You fixed your bangs. "Why are everyone messing my hair today?" "Because you are too cute to not mess up.. Haha" Xiumin say and stand up. "I'm going to take my things. Wait for me kay. Chanyeol I'm going!" Xiumin shout a leave the house. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is so lame. Btw can I change the hero? L..... L... Uhh.. I don't feel him anymore! LOL> XD