Ankle

STUPED CRUSH !

<.--- NEXT MORNING--- . >

"Eunyoung ahhh.. Ireonaaa" Chanyeol say sniffing while pulling you blanket down. You didn't move an inch . 

"Yah~~~ Ireona...." Chanyeol say while patting your waist. "Nan hakkyo ddaeng ddaeng (I'm skipping school)" You say pulling your blanket up to your chin.

"Wae ? Are you sick anywhere?" Chanyeol ask pulling down your blanket to your chest. You shook head. "I don't want to go to school if you not going" You say pouting. "Yah .. I didn't /sniff/ go to school because I'm sick .. /sniff/ Now go to school" Chanyeol say. You just sigh. Chanyeol keep forcing you to go to school. You can't hold it anymore. 

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! SO DON'T FORCE ME TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! NOW GET YOUR OUT FROM MY ROOM BEFORE I TURN TO A HULK!" You shout. Chanyeol who startled blink his eyes plenty of time.

"I SAY GET OUT!" You shout. Chanyeol walk out silently. You sigh. You rubbed your forehead. 

"Mianhaeyo Chanyeol oppa" You mumbled. You get up , shower and wear training outfit. 

"MOM! I'M GOING TO THE DANCE STUDIO! BYE!" You shout and walked out before your mom can reply. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DANCE STUDIO <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How you released your stress ? By dancing. When you're stress you always come to the DanceStudio..

You dance hard that day .. Even Kai can't stop you. "Hey AhChan stop dancing.." Kai say. You ignore. You turn on a breakdance song and breakdance there.

When you doing the helicopter dance you sprained you ankle. 

"KAI OPPA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You shout groaning. Kai who was playing with his ipod put side his ipod and help you. 

"Kai .. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You groaned when he try massaging your ankle. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT OVERDO IN BREAKDANCE!" Kai shout.

"SHUT THE UP KAI! BRING ME TO THE CLINIC RIGHT NOW!" You cursed. Kai noded. He uphold you in bridal style and bring you to the clinic. 

Kai call Chanyeol. Chanyeol came to you with a thin t-shirt. When the nurse are done wrapping your ankle you walked out silently. 

"Yah ParkAhChan" Chanyeol say while looking at your wrapped ankle. You looked up and see Chanyeol's  worried face. You sigh. You look at his t-shirt. "Why are you wearing a thin T-Shirt?" You ask.. "That's not a big problem now... The biggest problem now is are you okay?" Chanyeol ask while you sit on a chair. 

You look at him and smile innoncently. Chanyeol giggled. "That's mean you're okay" He say. Kai who still angry at you flick your forehead lightly. 

"If you going to do breakdance that hard again ........... I'm so going to kill you!" He say. You rub your forehead. "Whatever.. Now my two most handsome oppa in the world ... would you mind taking me home right now? I need to take my medicine and go to sleep." You say. Chanyeol and kai just chuckled. Chanyeol uphold you in bridal style and walked to home. 

"Oppa ... Aren't you cold?" You ask guilty. He nod. "Yea I am.. but if it you ... I'm not" Chanyeol say. You pinch his cheeck. "So cheesy" You say. He chuckled. 

 

----------------

TBC>.<

Sorry for not updating . I'm busyy .. so sorry. Don' forget to leave a comment . :D