Thank You , L .

STUPED CRUSH !

KwangMin stop at your house. You give them a peck on the cheek and waved at them. You take your keys and walked in. 

"MOM ! DAD! I'M HOME!" you shout. 

"Oh Chanie-ah.. Can you go to the supermarket ?" You mom say while hugging you. 

"Is there something you need?" You ask. 

Your mom nod. "Yeah. I need some seaweed" Your mom smile while fixing your front hair. 

"Hmmm.. Omma.. You going to make seaweed soup ?" You ask.

"Yes honey. I want to make it special for you"  She say. You smile and hug your mom. "Omma . Gomawo" You say chuckling. Your mom pat your back. 

"Now go before the supermarket close" Your mom say. You noded. You wear your shoes and walked out. A cold breeze welcomed you. "Aauu .. Chuwo .. Neomu chuwo. (Aauu.. Cold . Too cold)" You mumbled alone. You insert your hand into your jacket pocket. You walked to the supermarket alone. 

 

>>> Supermarket>>>

You take some pack of seaweed and some candies.You pay for the ingredients. After checking the things that you've buy .. You start your journey to go back your home. You heard some people laughing like crazy behind you. "Drunk maybe" You mumbled and ignore the loud laugh. 

"Ea agassi!" One drunken man called you. Your heart beat fast than usual. You faster your walk. "Thw straight brown hair agassi!" He shout again. You  scared. You run to your house... But not use. The bags of ingredients you holding rip into half. The drunken man caught your both arm when you picking up the ingredients. 

"Agassi.." He say. His breath smell alcohol. "Let me go !" You say while struggle . He smile and about to kiss you. You didn't notice he want to kiss. Suddenly you fall hard on the ground. You groan in pain. Your jacket rip at the elbow part. Your elbow bleed. You heard the drunken man groaning. You look up and see the drunken man is running away. You look at your saviour..

 

Its .. Youuuur...

 

STUPID HANDSOME HEART BREAKER CRUSH !

He pick up your ingredients while you stand up. You take your bag. L come to you . He gave you your ingredients. 

"Are you okay ? Hurt anywhere?" he say while scanning you. He notice your elbow. 

"It's bleeding. Are you okay ?" You can't say anything because your crush infront of you. You just froze like a rock there. 

He waved his hand infront of you. " Hello ~ I'm asking you .. are you okay ?" He say. You came back to earth. 

"Yeah. Huh sure." You say and turn. "Where do you live?" he ask. You turn back. " I just have to walked straight" You say. He take your ingredients from your hand. 

"I'll walked you home. Incase anything happen to you" He say and walked off before you. You catch up to him . 

The walk is so freaking silent. 

"So.. AhChan .. How are you now ?" He ask . You put your hand at your injured elbow. 

"Same like usual. How about you?" You ask him back. 

"Me ? Getting more fans" L say while chuckling. You fake laugh. Crush .. Please stop getting more fans

You stop infront of your house. 

"This my house." You say pointing to your house. L nod and give you the ingredients. 

"Make sure you treat your hand before sleep. Or the bacteria going to attack you" He say. You chuckled. "Arasso.." You say. L smile. 

"Then bye bye. I've to go to my house too" He say. You smile . He chuckled. He turn around. "Uh .. L ssi .. Thank you for saving me" you say. 

He turn back. "You're welcome. Make sure I see you at school tomorrow." He smile . You noded and chuckled. He waved his hand. You waved back then he walked off. You walked in into your house. 

Your mom notice your elbow. 

"Honey ,, What happen to your elbow?" She sk. 

"Huh ? I fall on the way home" You say. 

Your mom has it worried face on. "Let me clean your cuts with iodin" she say. You take off your jacket and walked to the living room. You sit on the couch while your mom clean your cuts. 

You groan when it stung.. 

After cleaning your cuts .. your mom cook the seaweed soup. You ate it slowly and went into your room. You lay on your bed. Chest fasing the bed. 

You just sigh because of tiredness. 

But when you remember what L do to you.. You can help but just smile like an idiot on the bed. 

"My crush is a gentleman" You say. You punch your mattress with your cut elbow hand. You groan. 

"Clumsy me" You mumbled and keep grinning when you keep replaying the scene that L in. 

 

TBC > _ <

 I'm so sleepy. :O Don't forget to comment. :D