Chanyeol Oppa .

STUPED CRUSH !

"Ringgggg" The school's bell ring signaling the school just dismissed. 

"So guys .. Don't forget to study for midterm okay ?" Mr.Kim say. "Okay sir!" Everyone reply. 

You packed your bag with a big sigh. Hanna waiting you outside. 

You saw L and Hana talking smiling giggling with each other. 

Congrats ..You broke my heart once again. You mumbled alone. 

"Eunyoung ah .. Kai oppa want to you to come to the dance room today at 4pm." Hanna say,.

"Huh ? What Kai oppa want?" You ask. Hanna just uphold his shoulder. You sigh more. You bid Hanna a goodbye than walk home alone. 

You stop at the market to buy some Cola. You pay for the water and walked out. You walked to your home suddenly someone poked your waist. You jumped at the skinship.

"Hey" L greet. You who still shocked just nod. "Hi" You say. 

"Alone again?" He ask. 

"Hmm" You nod. 

"Where's Hana?" You ask . "Hm ? Hana? She's stay back at school to study" He explain. You just nod.

"Why didn't  you stay back with her?" You ask. 

"Why you asking?"

"Yeah .. Because girl who have boyfriend like to cling around their boyfriend." You explain. 

If I were her. .. I'll be beside you 24/7

"Oh . Jjinja ? I just know.. Btw Eunyoung. Do you---"

L's sentences was cut by your shout. 

"OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You shout while run to someone.

"Eunyoung!" He say and hug you. 

"Oppa.. What are you doing here?" You ask . 

"I tell you later" He say grinning. Showing all his white teeth. L who just caught up have a 1000 question face. 

"Oh oppa ,, This L.. L this is my-"

"Boyfriend. Hi I'm Park ChanYeol" Chanyeol say shaking hand with L's hand. 

"Oh ... h-Hi . I'm AhChan's classmate , L" L stuttered. 

ChanYeol smile. 

L cough. "Oh.Eunyoung I got to go home. Bye" L awkwardly waved and walked to home

 

Your's POV

"OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shout and run to ChanYeol oppa. 

"Eunyoung!" Changyeol say and hug me. 

"Oppa.. What are you doing here?" I ask . 

"I tell you later" ChanYeol say grinning. Showing all his white teeth. L who just caught up have a 1000 question face. 

"Oh oppa ,, This L.. L this is my-"

"Boyfriend. Hi I'm Park ChanYeol" Chanyeol say shaking hand with L's hand. 

 

Chanyeol is your cousin. You don't mind Chanyeol call himself your boyfriend. Because he look like one. He really love skinship with you. 

 

"Oh ... h-Hi . I'm AhChan's classmate , L" L stuttered. 

ChanYeol smile. 

L cough. "Oh!Eunyoung. I got to go home. Bye" L awkwardly waved and walked to home. Why so awkward ?

 

L's POV

I saw AhChan running to a tall,brownish hair couloured guy. 

 

"OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" AhChan shout while run to someone. 

"Eunyoung!" The tall guy say and hug Eunyoung. Already skinship? 

"Oppa.. What are you doing here?" Eunyoung ask . 

"I tell you later" The tall guy say grinning. Showing all his white teeth. I who just caught up have a 1000 question face. 

"Oh oppa ,, This L.. L this is my-" 

"Boyfriend. Hi I'm Park ChanYeol" Chanyeol say shaking hand with L's hand. 

"Oh ... h-Hi . I'm AhChan's classmate , L" L stuttered. 

ChanYeol smile. 

L cough. "Oh . Eunyoung. I got to go home. Bye" L awkwardly waved and walked to home.

 

DID HE JUST SAY BOYFRIEND?!!

That question keep playing in my brain until i walked into the wrong street to go to my home. 

"Oh Eunyoung.. You broke my heart"

 

 

 

----

TBC . XOXOXOXOOXOX . EXO is back with WOLF! Ecen though only the teaser is out -.-

COMMENT PLEASE! T^T