9.

STUPED CRUSH !

The next day , You go to school by your own. Chanyeol not going to school because he got a fever. You walked into the class. You silently sit on you chair and stare outside the window. Suddenly someone knock your desk. You turn your head to him. 

"Hi ,," L greet. You just nod and look out the window. L take the chair infront of you and sit. "L .. Why you kiss me?" You ask. L was taken aback. 

"Because I love you , baboya.  Just for fun. " 

 

You just sigh. You get up , take your bag and walked out. "Eunyoung-ah ! The class's starting!" L shout. But you pretend you didn't hear it and walk to the school garden. You lay your back at the grass. You keep sighing. Suddenly someone throw a flower to your face.

"Hey Hagsaeng. (hey student) .. The bell gonna ring" He say. You sit up straight and brush off the flower from your face. You turn around and look at the one who's speaking. 

"Oh.. Hi L.Joe sunbae" You greet. L.Joe wave his hand while sit beside you. "Just call me oppa" He say. You nod and sit beside him silently. 

"Sooo, are you skipping class today ?" L.Joe ask. You just sigh and nod. "Not feeling of meeting my classmate." You say. "Wae?" L.Joe ask. You avoid the question by asking him. "Oppa skipping class too?" "Answer me first" L.Joe say chuckling. You giggled. 

"Because of several reason" You say. "Ya in ma! ei yoo ga mwondae? (Ya ! What the reason?) Tell me right now!" L.Joe ask sternly. 

"I'm avoiding my crush .. Happy?" You say. L.Joe smile. "Good girl" L.Joe say while pat your head. 

"Oppa . Why you skipping class ?" You ask. "Neo ddaemunae (Because of you)" 

"eyyyy .. Keojingmal! (Eyyy... You lying!)" You say. L.Joe sheepishly(?) smile. 

"Arasso arasso .... It's History.,. I hate History" L.Joe say. You chuckled. Suddenly L.Joe's phone ring. A romantic piano melody played until L.Joe picked up. 

"Eo.. AhChan-ah .. Wae? nan Ddaeng ddaeng.. Arasso. Hmm.. Bye (Oh AhChan , Why are you calling? I'm skipping class... Okay.. Bye)" L.Joe say and hung up. 

"Who call you ? Neo eui yeoja chingu? uuuuuuu (Who call your? Your girlfriend? uuuuuuuuuuu)" You . 

L.Joe giggled. "Aniyaa paboya ... Nae yeodongsaeng. (It's not .. you idiot.. It's my sister)" L.Joe say. He hold his phone on his left hand. 

You chuckled. "Oh oppa.. I love you ringtone.. Who played it? I want ot download it" You say. 

"The composer and pianist are a cool , handsome ,brave , naughty ,  Albert Einstein's brains name L.Joe. Mwahahahaha" L.Joe evil laugh.. 

"So happy praising yourself?" You ask chuckling.L.Joe nod with a laugh. 

"Seriously .. You compose that song?" You ask. L.Joe nod. "I play piano quite well.. Wae?" He ask. "Because I love pianist... They can expres their feeling well. They are like the most romantic guy in this world when they played it" You say. 

"So... You saying that you like a pianist who can express their feelin like me?" He ask smirking. You slap his arm. 

"Except you" You say chuckling. L.Joe pout. "Oppa .. Are you sulking?" You ask. L.Joe didn't reply.. "Op~~~pa~~" You aegyo. L.Joe pretend not hearing. You frown. You gave him a peck on the cheek. 

L.Joe was D.O eyes. O_O . "Ya---yah.. Wha--what that f-f-for?" L.Joe stutter. "Mianhaee~~" You whined to him. He smile. He pinch your cheeck. "Arasso....  Yah .. Let's head to class" L.Joe say. You shook head."wae~~~?" L.Joe whined. 

"Kerash .. kerashh . (Crush .. crush)" You say. He chuckled. "Arasso .. Na monjeo kabeulkae.. Ppyong. (Ok .. I'm going first .. Bye)" L.Joe say getting up and wave his hand to you .. You waved back . He smiled and walked away... 

 

You sigh. "Tired and sick of being alone... Hope my crush can be my boyfriend ... But sadly he got a girlfriend ... and he kiss me because of fun. Yeah .. I'm forever invisible girl in this world" You mumbled. You take your backpack , stand up and walked out the school . 

 

 

-------------------------------

TBC >.< 

Sorry ... Not much L for today ... 

 

KEEP 

CALM

AND

LOVE

STUPED CRUSH

:D

 

 

 

COMMENT JUSAEYO T^T