Luhan.

STUPED CRUSH !

In the morning... You wake up at the delicious, mouth watering smell. You sit up and see the boys are already up. You fixed your bangs and do some stretching. Suddenly someone hug you and push you for a sleep. You look beside. "Tao.. What are you doing?" You say yawning. "I wanna sleep." He say. "Why did you woke up ?" "Hyung deul..." Tao sigh. You already know all the story. 

In EXO there no such thing as waking up late. "Did the girl text you?" You ask. "Yeah.. She said to come school on Monday. Geesh.. I'm not an idiot for her to remind me of that" Tao say. You face him. You rub his back. "Okay okay. Now continue your sleep while you can" You say. Tao snuggle beside you. You chuckled.

"TAO! YOUR BACON IS READY!" D.O shout. Tao jerk up. "My bacon!" Tao shout in happiness and walk to the kitchen. You chuckled and shook your head. "Nothing can beat food for Tao" You mumbled. You close your eyes with your hands. You feel weight is add on your bed. "Tao go eat your bacon before Chanyeol oppa eat it" You say without opening your eyes. "Tao already finished it" You heard a soft voice. You open your eyes.

"Luhan oppa" You say. Luhan turn to you and give a kiss on your nose. "Good morning kiss" He say. You chuckled. You sit up. "Have you eat your breakfast?" You ask. "Yeah I have. You should go and have your brunch" Luhan reply. "Brunch? It's still morning" You say. "It's 11.39am darling" Luhan say. You look at your phone. "Oh my god! Why didn't you wake me up? And why didn't my alarm work?" You say. Luhan pull you back making you lay on the bed again. 

Luhan face you. "What if I woke you up and you become a ghost? And your alarm work perfectly" Luhan say. Ghost. You closed your eyes with your hand. "Huh? What's wrong with you?" Luhan ask. "A ghost appear in my mind just now. Ahh.. Scary" You pout silently. Luhan pull you for a hug. He your hair. "Shh shh.. Your armour is here" He say. You encircled your hand around Luhan neck. Slowly you cry. 

"Hey hey.. What's wrong?" Luhan ask tighen the hug. "Remind me to not watch any horror movie anymore." You say. Luhan chuckled. "You the one who wanna watch it" Luhan say. "Now I slowly regretting" You say. Luhan chuckled again. "Okay my little princess" He reply. 

If you can be my boyfriend.. It will be sweet.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like seriously.. I WANNA CHANGE THIS STORY PLOT! XDXD I wanna make it between you and Luhan. I don't feel my inspirit mood anymore. Oh please help me! 

Can I change the plot story to Luhan and you? Oh please please please with the cherry on the top! Please do comment your suggestion.! Please. T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T^T^T^T^ I BEG YOU! PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THE PLOT CHANGE!