Sleepover. Part 2

STUPED CRUSH !

It's 9pm. The fire is up. The boys are outside. Only you inside. Suddenly someone knock your bedroom door. 

"Mei-mei~" You heard Lay's soft voice. You walk and open the door. "Yes gege~?" You smile. Lay giggled. "Let's go outside." He take your hand. "Carry me" You pout. Lay chuckled. "Aigoo.. You not scared anymore?" He say. You silently shook your head. He your head. "Good girl~ Now.. On my back" Lay say and turn back. He bent his knee for the piggyback. You gladly lay your body on his. He stand up. "Uwaa.. You're getting havier" Lay say

You slap his chest lightly. Lay giggled. "YIXING! EUNYOUNG! HURRY UP!" You heard Luhan shout. "We better run run run run run~" Lay sing. You chuckled. Lay bring you outside and sit you on a logs near the fire. D.O sit beside you. He elbow you. "Are you okay?" He ask. You smile. "I'm okay" "I'm sorry" D.O apologise. "Nah.. I'ts okay." You say while poking the mashmellow into a stick.

Chanyeol sit beside you. "Cookies?" He offered. "Important" You say chuckling while taking the cookies. Suddenly Chen hands in your phone.

"A text came in. Who is it girlfriend? Is it your scandal because I'm your boyfriend" He say. You chuckled. "I'm loyal" You reply. Chen slap Chanyeol back. "See.. Your cousin love me.. :P" "Whatever~ I know her heart attached to someone.. But that someone not you. That someone is Myu-" You stuffed the mashmellow in Chanyeol mouth. "Oppa!" You shout. Chanyeol chuckled. He munch the mashmellow and swallow it. 

"Arasso.. Arasso.. Arassoyo" He say. You ignore him and focus on your phone. It's a text from L. 

"Eunyoung.. I'm sorry.. But can I pick up the book at 11pm? I'm at Hana's house. Something happen. Sorry to trouble you"

"Hmm.. Something bad happen to Hana.." You mumbled. "Yeah sure. I'll be up until 3 I guess. Settle everything in peace with Hana" You send. 

You look at the guys. "Is the horror movie.. Uhh.. Interesting?" You ask them. "Huh? No no. They are not." D.O say eye signaling with others. "Is it that scary?" You ask again. "No.. Not at all" Kai smile. "Then let's watch it" You say. The boys froze. 

"Oh no no. I wanna sleep early today." Chen say. Suho gulp. "Yeah.. Chen didn't get much sleep this day" Suho say. 

"Ah please. For me. Pwisss" You aegyo. "I'm not going to be responsible after you watch the movie" Chanyeol say. You smile. "Thank you Chanyeoli oppa! Assa" You hyper up. The boys laugh awkwardly. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You take your blanket from your room and come down to the living room. You see the boys already laying on the mattress that you have spread out. They put the sofa and table beside too. 

"Oh? You going to sleep here?" Suho ask. You nod. "Where?" You point the sofa. "But you gonna hurt your neck" Suho say. YOu chuckled. "Don't you remember that my sofa can turn into a bed?" You say. Suho slowly remember. "Right. Aigo.. I forgot. Haha. Letme tell them to move it back to it's place." He say. You nod. Suho ask for Tao and Lay to help move the sofa. They even changed the sofa into the bed. 

"Gomawo.. oppadeul" You say. "You're welcome" They say. You put your blanket on the bed and went up to take your pillows. You come down and see they pause the intro of the movie call The Conjuring. They are taking out the popcorns and soda from your kitchen. You sit on your bed silently. Tao sit beside you. "I'm gonna accompany my mei-mei today" He say giving you the popcorn. You smile and take some of it. 

"Tao come down!" Suho say. "But I wanna accompany mei-mei" Tao pout. "Luhan say he'll do it. So come down!" Suho say. Tao pot more. "Here. Take my popcorn" He gives you the popcorn. "How about you?" "Suho hyung have a lot" Tao chuckled. You giggled. You take it and Tao lay down beside Suho. "D.O where are you?!" Kai shout frustrated. "I'm here" D.O say while carrying out the bottles of soda and cups. "Hurry. We going to start the movie" Tao shout. "Why is eveybody being a speaker today?" Chanyeol who just come from upstair say. 

Everybody ignore him. While waiting for the others to come you text L. 

"How things going with Hana?" You send. Suddenly someone hug your waist and shoulder. You turn and see Luhan hugging your waist and Xiumin hugging your shoulder. 

"Tonight I'm going to be your armour!" Luhan say manly. You chuckled. . "3 2 1" D.O shout and press the play button. Xiumin let you go a lay beside Kris. You wrap your body with your blanket. Luhan eat some popcorn. You see Tao playing with his phone. 

"Hwang ZiTao.. Focus on the movie" You whisper. He look at you and pout. "There's an idiot keep texting me. Help" He whisper. "Don't reply it" You whisper back. He nod.

 

------------------------While at Hana's house.-----------------------

"What's wrong with you today?" Hana ask L while texting with lolipop in . "Look who's asking" L mock back while putting his phone in his pocket after texting you. L sit on the sofa near the TV. "Is it because of me?" Hana say with her eyes still glue on her phone. L sigh. "Put the phone away" He muttered. Hana didn't move an inch. "I said put the phone away" L say sternly. 

Finally Hana look at him. "Can't you see I'm texting?" She say while showing her phone screen. L laugh. Hana look at him weirdly. "What's wrong with you?" L stop laughing a look at her straight at her eyes. "What's wrong with me? It's what's wrong with you!" He say. Hana raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with me?" She ask. L snatch away her phone and look at the screen. "Tao?" He ask. "Yeah Tao. The new transfer kiddo" Hana reply. 

L scroll her KakaoTalk conversation with Tao. "What a long conversation" He say. Hana silent. "You reply to his chats.. But not me" L say while trying to control his anger."You send the chats and call me in the middle of class" Hana protested. "You can reply and call me back after school. Duh" L say. He looks at the time at Hana's chat. 

"Send at 9.49 am. Isn't that in the middle of class?" L ask. Hana bit her lower lips. L throw Hana's phone to her sofa and take his jacket. He stand up. "Don't blame me if I have another girlfriend" L muttered and walk to the front door. Hana's who is shock run and give L a back hug. She lock his hand around his waist. "Let me go" L say controling his anger. Hana tighten the hug. "I'm sorry. Please. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me" Hana say sobbing. L struggle to free from the hug. Hana won't let him go.

"L please. Myungsoo please. I'm sorry. Myungsoo" Hana say slowly crying. Slowly L stop struggling. She know my weakness. L closs his eyes. "Let me go Hana" L say. "No I won't. I don't want to let you go" Hana say still back hugging him. Suddenly L phone ring. L pick up his phone. He sigh. Sunggyu hyung.. I hate you.  L end the call and turn. Now his facing Hana. L hug her. "Sorry" L say and tighten the hug. Hana cry at his chest. 

"You promise me.. that you won't leave me" Hana say crying. "And you are about to broke it" Hana cry more. L sigh. "Sorry" L say while Hana's hair. L uphold Hana in bridal style. He bring her up to her room. L open the door and lay her on the bed. L lay beside her and tighten the hug. 

After a long cry.. Hana slept. L sigh and come down to the TV. He look at the watch. 11.30. Shoot I'm late! L take his jacket and dash to your home. 

 

------------ Your home -------------

The movie end. "Wow. Annebell (?) doll is so scary in this movie" Suho say. "Yeah.. It's not scary in reality" D.O continue. Everyone look at you. You're sleeping with your head on Luhan shoulder. Luhan bounce his shoulder a bit. Suddenly you open your eyes slowly. Everyone tense. You cough. Kai stand. "H-Huh.. The movie has end?" You ask straighten your back. Everyone sigh in happy. 

"Yeah it has ended." Lay say smiling. You look at Tao. "Is he death or what?" You say rubbing your eyes. "He's been sleeping since the first 15 minutes of the movie" Chen say. You nod. You take your phone and look at the time. 11.45  "Luhan oppa" You say. Luhan look at you. "Did anyone came?" You ask. Luhan shook his head. "Were you waiting for someone?" He ask. You nod. "Yeah.. My fri-" Suddenly the door rings. "I get it" You say. 

Lamely you walked to the door and open it. It's L. You rub your eyes. "Oh you came" You say. "Yeah. Sorry I'm late" L say. You nod. "Your book in my kitchen, Wait here. I'll take your book" You say and walked in. 

"Eunyoung ah.. Who is it?" Sehun say. "L" You reply short. Suddenly Tao walked to the front door. "Nuguseyo?" He ask L. L raised his eyebrows. You push Tao lightly. "Tao. He's my friend.I've introduce him to you. And why are you suddenly up?" "A ghost appear in my dream" Tao pout. You chuckled."Have the girl stop texting?" Tao nod. "Yeah. Tanks god she stop. It's annoying you know" Tao pout again. You rub his back. "Go sleep beside Duizhang" You say. He nod and walked away.

You give L the book. "Sorry for Tao disturbance" You say. L nod. "What are they doing here?" L ask. "Huh? Sleepover." You reply short. L nodded. "How things with Hana?" You ask. "Good" L reply short. You nodded and yawn. "Sorry for disturbing you in the middle of night. I gotta go. Bye" L say and turn away. "Okay. Walk home safely" You say and close the door. 

"Tao? So that the kid that Hana keep texting. He didn't even want Hana to text him. Haaa../sigh/ It's must be fun to have sleepover"  L say in mind and walk home.

You look at your sofa bed. Luhan sleeping on it.Your phone is under him. You pat Luhan back. Luhan open his eyes. "Huh uh.. Do you wanna sleep?" He say and sit up. "No no.. It's okay. I'm can sleep in my room" You say take your phone and about to walk away. Luhan pull your wrist and make you sit. "Do you even got the guts to sleep upstairs alone?" He say. You sigh and shook your head.

Luhan chuckled. Luhan gave you a little kiss on your cheeck. "Goodnight Princess" He say. He stand up and lay beside Lay near your sofa bed. You blush. "Aren't you going to give me goodnight kiss?" Luhan ask. You chuckled. You give him a peck on his cheeck. "Goodnight Luhan oppa~" You say. Luhan smile. "Goodnight" He say. You take your blanket ,wrap it on your body and sleep. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't watch The Conjuring. .___________.  My sister did and she said it's scary. LOL. Wateva.. xD xD Enjoy the chepter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D