PE.

STUPED CRUSH !

After changing into PE outfit... You walked to the field while talking to Hanna . 

"Yah ,, Kai oppamad at you because you didn't come yesterday" Hanna say. You just sigh. 

"I forgot.   Haaaaa .. Eoddeokhae?" Hanna just raised his shoulder. "Tell oppa I'm coming today." You say to Hanna . Hanna just nod. You look forward and see ChanYeol . 

"Hanna ,, I've a boyfriend" You say try to prank Hanna. "What ?! Wh-" you cover his mouth using your hand. "No need to shout." You say with - _ - face. Hanna just nod. You let his mouth go. 

"Who's your boyfriend?" Hanna ask. Yu point at 12 oclock. "Him" Pointing to ChanYeol. Hanna gasp. "Him ? Seriously he's ing handsome..Wait I never see his face before. New kid?" Hanna ask. YOu punk her arm lightly. "Not a kid. He's an oppa" You say. Hanna nod. 

"Ja .. Kaja .. Let me introduce you to my oppa.." You say pulling her hand to ChanYeol . 

"Oppa!" You say poking Chanyeol's waist. Chanyeol who's talking to some boys turn back and hug you. Chanyeol gives a peck on your cheek. You saw Hanna gasping. 

"Hey guys .. This's my baby, AhChan" Chanyeol say. Chanyeol's friends smile. 

"Hi , I'm BaekHyun." a blonde boy introduce himself.

"Hi. My name L.Joe" A black boy introduce. 

"Hi" You say and waved your hand to them. 

"Oh Oppa . This is my friend .. Hanna" You introduce Hanna to ChanYeol .

"Hi , I'm Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol greet and smile melting Hanna's heart. Hanna blushly smile.Suddenly Chanyeol put his hand on your forehead "Babe .. Do you have a fever? Your body hot." "A little" You reply. Chanyeol sigh. "I bet you hadn't take any medicine" Chanyeol say. You just smile innoncently. Chanyeol sigh more.

"Don't overdo your PE" Chanyeol say. You nod. "Arasso oppa " You turn your head a little to the right and see L glaring you with his sharp eyes. 

"Oppa .. I'm going.. My teacher calling" You say to ChanYeol. Chanyeol nod and point his cheek. You chuckled. You plant a kiss on ChanYeol's cheek. 

"Oppa .. Bye bye" You say and walked off with Hanna to your class PE places. 

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE 10 MINUTES LATE ... RUN FOR 10 ROUND OF THE SCHOOL FIELD. NOW!" Your teacher shout. You just sigh. 

"I never like this teacher" You whisper to Hanna's ear. "Nado" Hanna say. 

"I SAY NOW!" Your teacher shout. Your classmate just sigh and start running. After 5 laps you're exhausted and your body temprature increasing. You face are pale. Hanna notices it. 

"Eunyoung.. Gwenchana?" (Eunyoung ,,,are you okay?) Hanna ask.

"Gwenchanta" (Im alright) You reply short and start running. After a few meter you fall on the ground. Hanna gasped. 

"Yah .. Park Eunyoung .. Ireona" Hanna say while slapping your face lightly to woke you up but you didn't.

"SONGSAENGNIM! Eunyoung FAINT!"  Hanna shout. Your teacher and classmate come rushing.

"What happen to her?" Your teacher ask. Hanna shook his head. Suddenly L come to you and uphold you in bridal style without any noise. 

"Make way you idiots!" L shout to the student who's on his way to the clinic. 

 

>>>>>>> 

You open your eyes slowly .. even thought your vision are kinda blurry ... you know you on the clinic's bed. You try to seat but failed due yo your weak hand. It makes you groan. 

"Grrr" You groan. Suddenly a boy help you sit on the bed

"Are you okay?" He ask. You vision still blurry so you don't know who it is. 

"Yeah .. I'm okay'' You reply short. You rubbed your eyes to make your vision clear. You look up at the boy and see it's L. 

"Oh . Hi L" You waved your left hand while your right hand still rubbing your right eye. 

"Why did you run when you've fever ?" L ask putting his hand on your forehead.

"I wasn't that sick on the first 4 laps" You say. 

"Babo ya.. Don't you know sports rule?" He ask. You innoncently shook head. 

"Don't know and don't wanna know. I hate sports" You say. L chuckled. 

L's POV : I wish I can kiss your right now. You in pain ... I hope we can share the sickness.  

 

"Oh L .. Did you carry me here?" You ask. L nod.You gasp.

"It must've been hard for you to carry this heavy pig" You say pouting. L chuckled and mess with your hair. 

"Yeah .. It have been hard for me" L say. You pout more. 

L's POV : I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry Eunyoung.

 

Suddenly L lean in and kiss you on the lips. You was shocked. You don't know how to react. You close your eyes and sit there like a statue. 

 

Your's POV : L KISS ME ! IS THIS A DREAM?! 

 

L broke the kiss. You open your eyes. 

"Uh .. Eunyoung ... I-I'm sorry" L stutter. You just shut your mouth. Suddenly Chanyeol come rushing in. 

"Babe .. Are you okay?" ChanYeol ask. 

L's POV : I forgot she have a boyfriend. 

"I'm okay" You smiled to Chanyeol. 

"Let's head home.. I got the permission" ChanYeol ask. 

"I can't walk ..." You say. 

"I'll piggyback you" Chanyeol say chuckling and pinch your nose. You chuckled. 

Chanyeol piggy back you and give the nurse the permission letter. Chanyeol turn around. 

"Hey .. L right?" L nod. "Thank you so much for bringing my babe to the clinic." Chanyeol say. . 

"You're welcome. It's not a big problem though" L fake a smile. L take a look at you. "Take care" He say and pat your head lightly. You nod. 

"Then.. We'll be on my way. Thanks again L ssi" Chanyeol say and start walking home. At school .. L keep sigh. 

 

-----------------------

COMMENT JUSEYO T^T