5.

STUPED CRUSH !

You went to school with ChanYeol on the side interlocked hands with you . 

"Oppa , When we arrived at school .. preted you don't know me okay?" You ask. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. 

"Wae?" He ask . 

"Because you soooooooooooo handsome and I'm soooooooooooooooo ugly" you say whining looking at the street. Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Aigoo .." He say pinching your cheek. 

"Oh oppa, What class are you in ?" You look at his face.

"If I'm not mistaken... class 11-2" he say. 

You round your eyes. 

"Jjinja? Our class is just opposite!" You say excited. 

"Do we have the same PE period?" 

"Hmmm? Maybe ? Idk" You say. You arrived at school . 

You let go Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol look at you weirdly. 

"Bye hot stuff" You say. Chanyeol smiled. He locked your hand with his and went straight into the school. 

You just sigh. This oppa naver changed!

He let you go when arrived at your class. 

"Now you can say bye bye to me darling" He say chuckling. 

You chuckled and push him to his class. 

"Bye . Take care. Make tons of friend." You say. ChanYeol chuckled. "I'm the happy virus.. Everyone want to be friend with me" He say. You giggled. Suddenly ChanYeol gave a peck on your right cheek . 

You don't even care because he always kiss you on the cheek . 

"Bye.. See you on PE period" He say. You chuckled. You waved your hand and walked into your class. 

L's POV

I walked to school with Hana on the side. Hana keep telling me that she fall in love with SuJu's EunHyuk. Well .. Like usual .. I don't give a about her story. 

Hana say bye bye to me and walked to the canteen while I walked to my class alone. I stop on my track when I see AhChan and her boyfriend smiling , chuckling at each other.

My mind stop when CHANYEOL KISS AH CHAN'S CHEEK! Then Ah Chan went into the class. 

If I was holding something on my hand .. I might drop it all on the floor. 

My crush's cheek .. someone stole my crush's cheek ity. 

I can't take it anymore. I slide the class door hard making everyone startled and sit on my chair silently while staring my desk blankly. 

 

--End of L's POV--

 

You walked in into your class. You were going to sit until some slided the door hard making you jump. 

You look at the person ...It's your crush waling to his seat. 

"Huh ? What's wrong with him ?" You mumbled alone. 

-----------------------

TBC .