7.

STUPED CRUSH !

At 4pm you walked down fully dress. "Omma! I'm going to the dance studio" You shout. "Be home before 7!" Your mom shout back. "Okay!" You shout back. You walked to the door until someone spin you. 

"Where do you think you going missy?" Chanyeol ask. 

"Dance studio" You answer. "You sick and you still want to dance?" ChanYeol ask. You nod. "No way. What if you faint again?" Chanyeol ask. "Kai can sent me home" You answer. "Kai? He's a ert" Chanyeol say. "Oppa~~" You whine while hugging Chanyeol. "I've promised to kai oppa that I'm going to come.. And very bad of you calliing him a ert." 

Chanyeol sigh. "Arasso. but I'm going to follow you." Chanyeol say. You nod. Chanyeol take his wallet and walk with you to the dance studio. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You knocked the studio door. "Kai oppa!" You shout. Kai open the door. You straightly hug him "Hey ,, Do you have a fever?" Kai ask while his hand brushing your hair. YOu nod at his arm. You stand up and walked to a wall sit on the ground and lay your back at the wall. You close your eyes.

"Wassup dude!" Kai say while hug Chanyeol. "Oppa.. Wae you want me to come here?" You ask. "Because I want to kiss you" You laugh. "So funny" You say while tapping your lips. 

Your's POV : Kai oppa! Wae bring up about kiss? It remind me of L.

"Seriously why do you want me to come?" You ask. "Because I've present for you." Kai say. You open your eyes. 

"Eodi?" You ask. Kai get up and walk to get his bag. He take out a not-so-small-size box. He gave it to you. "Can I open it now?" You ask. Kai sweetly smile and nod. 

You unwraped the box carefully and take out the present. It's a S3 phone case.At the back .. It's decorated with gold diamond. 

"Is this diamond real?" You ask. "No silly." Kai chuckle. You giggled. "Oppa gomawo" You say. You crawl and hug him. He reply the hug. 

"Now go home. You sick. I dont want to be sick too" Kai say. You chuckled. You get up and kiss him on the cheeck. 

"Pain should be share.. Hahah" You laugh. Kai chuckled "Oppa bye bye" YOu say waving hand to Kai. He waved back. You head back home with Chanyeol .