Fight.

STUPED CRUSH !

----------While at Sunggyu's home----------

 

L ran to Sunggyu's house after a call. He didn't even go to school. When he arrived.. Blood all over WooHyun's and SungYeol's face. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!" L shout in frustrated. "Shut up" Woohyun say. L control his anger. He look at SungJong. SungJong avoid his eyecontact. "SungJong spit it" L say. SungJong didn't reply. "Spit it or else!" L warn. SungJong sigh. "Like you don't knoe" "Where's Sunggyu hyung?" "Dongwoo hyung's house" Maknae reply. "Why is he there?" L ask. Sungjong raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me-" "Yup" 

"YOU GUYS FIGHT OVER A GIRL?!" L shout. "SHUT UP L!" Sungyeol shout and walk out. L sigh. He drop his body to a sofa. He massage his tample. "Why are you guys so immatured?" L muttered. L heard WooHyun sigh in pain. L stand up and walk to the refrigerator. Took some ice out put it on a cloth. Wrap it and give it to WooHyun. WooHyun take it. L sit in front of WooHyun. "Hoya?" "DongWoo Hyung's" L sigh. 

"SungJong!" L shout. "Yes?" SungJong say poking his head out from the kitchen. "Who's the girl?" "Someone you know." "Who? Hana?" "They're not crazy" SungJong mock. "Then who?" "Eunyoung. Park Eunyoung" SungJong say. L eyes slowly rounded. 

"Park EunYoung from my class?" L ask for confirmation. "Yes" L slowly drift his stare from SungJong to Woohyun. "Are you serious dude?" L ask. "I wouldn't be dead serious if I'm not bleeding right now" WooHyun say. "Sungyeol and DongWoo hyung too?" WooHyun nodded. Why so suddenly they fall in love with her? "Why must you fall in love with her?" L blurt out. "Why must 3 of you FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!" L outraged. He stand up while holding his phone tightly because of the anger. 

"YOUR LOVE MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP BROKE INTO PIECES!" L shout. "AND YOU KNOW MY FEELINGS TOWARD HER!" L shour outraged. WooHyun widen his eyes. WooHyun stand up. "What..did you.....say" "I SAY YOU KNOW MY FEELINGS TOWARD HER!" L shout. Woohyun give a L a punch on the face. L fall to the floor. He put a hand on his jawline.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE FEELINGS TOWARD HER!?" WooHyun shout. L stand up. "SINCE THE FIRST DAY I SEE HER FACE! AND I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT!!!!" L shout back. WooHyun silence for a moment. "THEN! IF YOU HAVE FEELINGS TOWARDS HER WHY DID YOU BECOME MY SISTER BOYFRIEND!" Woohyun shout.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I LOVE BEING HER BOYFRIEND?!" L shout back. WooHyun grab L by his collar. "DON'T PLAY WITH MY SISTER'S FEELINGS!" "TEACH HER NOT TO IGNORE ME FOR A NEW KIDDO" L shout. 

SungJong come and broke the fight. "Guys, stop fighting would you!" L give a death glare to WooHyun before walking out. 

L walk out from Sunggyu's house. Stupid brother. Stupid sister. L muttered. He walked into a mart near you house untill he confront you. 

You shocked at his face. You touch his jawline. "What's wrong with you? Why is there a cut on your lips?" You ask him. L move his lips but stop when his lips stung. "Come to my house. I'll help you" You offered. "No. It's okay. I was going to buy some madicine for my lips." L say. You stop him. "Did you get into a fight with... Infinite ?" You ask him. L chuckled. He your head. "You'll find your answer on Monday" He say and walked off. 

Tao who just walked out from the mart with a plastic full with junk foods nudge you on the elbow. "Isn't that your friend? What's wrong with his face?" Tao ask. You just bounce your shoulder. 

"Now.. If you have nothing to buy anymore.. Let's head home" Tao say. You smile. He interwined his finger with you and walked to your home.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fine.. I'll stick to the plot. Myungsoo as the main actor. Comment juseyo. T^T