T/D game

STUPED CRUSH !

“Is L okay?” You say while walking to the right and left patting your phone on your chin. “ With who did he fight? Hana ? Infinite?” You mumble alone. “I wanna know his condition right now.. I’m dying to know his condition” You say. You sigh and lay down on your bed.

You unlock your phone. You search for L’s number on your contact. You touch on it when you found it. “ Should I call him or not? ” You say. You sigh again. “Ahh molla molla. I wanna ask about his condition. That’s all” You say. You on L’s number and it come out on the keypad. You touch the call button.

Song Ji Eun’s False Hope as his ringtone make you chuckled. After a moment L pick up.

“Yeobeoseayo?” L say

“H-Hi L. It’s me Eunyoung”

“Yeah. I know from your ID.” L say chuckling.

“Hmm..”

“Do you have something to ask me?”

“Would you be mad if I say yes?”

“No I won’t”

You sigh in relief. “How is your lips?”

“The cut is still there” L say while pulling his lower lips for him to see.

“Y-Yah! Go treat it!” You say a bit shouting.

“How am I supposed to treat it? Put the band aid on my lips?” L joke.

“There’s a medicine for lips. Pabo” You chuckled.

L laugh. “Don’t worry about it. My kissable lips will be as new on Monday. Maybe you would kiss it” L say. You burst to laugh. So do L.

“I won’t kiss you. I promise that.” You say. “Yeah right.”  L snort.

“L.. Would you be mad if I ask you another question?” You ask politely.

 “I would be mad if you ask me that question again” L say. You chuckled.

“What did you want to ask?” L say.

“With whom did you fought with?” You say. You heard L sigh. “If you don-“ “With Infinite” L say.

“Why did you guys fight?” You ask holding your breath.

*Because of you* “ Because of someone special” L say softly.

“Hana?”

“Not even close” L say chuckling.

“Then me?” You say. L who’s sitting, stand up and hold his breath. “Me? Pssh.. Why would Infinite fight because of me right? I’m just Infinite Oppa’s friend” You say.

“Y-Yeah~”

“L .. I-“ Someone knock your door. You put your phone under your blanket and sit up. “Not locked!” You shout. Sehun walk in. “Weirdo… What you want?” You ask him with an eyebrow raised. “As the toughest among EXO.. Chanyeol hyung told me to bring you down so we can play T/D game” You chuckled. “Can I skip the game?  Please? You guys always make me do things. Kiss, Hug. No phone for a day. No TV for a day and worst no chocolate for a day” You ask. Sehun chuckled. He know the best about your love towards  chocolates .

“Do you want Gentleman- Oh-Sehun or Angry-Because-Eunyoung-Didn’t-Join-The-Game-Huang-Zi-Tao to bring you down?” Sehun blackmail you. He raised an eyebrow and smirk. You sigh.

“I’ll be down.. WITH MY OWN FOOT in 2 minutes” you say. “Don’t be late or else” Sehun say while walking out. ”” You mumbles. “Heard that” Sehun shout. You chuckled. “No wonder he have the best hearing among EXO” You take your phone out. “L are you still there?”

“Yeah.. Still here” L say. “L.. Can I call you tonight?” You ask. “No if I have to pay for your phone bills” L say. You burst to laugh. “Haha.. Okay. I might have no mood tonight” You say. “Why would you?” “Because I know I can’t eat chocolates tomorrow” You pout. “Why can’t you?” “I always lose playing T/D game” You say. L chuckle. “Haha.. Oka-” “COME DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE I WALK UP EUNYOUNG!” Tao shout from downstairs. “Coming!” You shout back.

“L I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye” You end the call before L can say his farewell.  You walk down.

 

------------------- L’s house ------------

“L I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye..Tut tut tut…” L chukled. He stare his phone. “She’s so cute. I wanna hug her.” L mumbled. L move his lips. His lips stung because of the cut. He touch his lips “. It’s stung more then last time. Urgh!” L say. He put his hand down and walk to his room.

 

--------------------------Your house---------------------

The cola bottle that Tao turn stop and point at you. Everyone look at you with a smirk. “No chocolate for a week if you fail.. T or D?” Tao say. “Ahhh.. Not chocolate!! ” You reply. “It’s for your own good Eunyoung-ah” Suho say. You frown. “D” You reply short. Tao frown. I thought you’ll choose T.. But whatever.  To stop you from eating chocolate for a month-“ “YOU SAY A WEEK!” You shout. Tao chuckled. “Arasso. To stop you from eating chocolate for A WEEK.. I dare you to… sit on Luhan ge’s lap and give Luhan ge’s A KISS NOT A PECK on the lips for 10 seconds.” Tao dare you. Your eyes rounded. “Too much skinship!” You protest.

“Is that a reject to the dare? Then no chocolate for a week for you” Tao smirk. You gave him a sidelong look. “I’m sooo going to kill you Tao!” “You can’t kill me because of the previous dare” Tao bravely say. Suddenly Lay slap Tao’s back head. “But I can. Don’t tease my mei-mei like that!” Lay say. “What’s wrong with you ge?” Tao say while rubbing his back head. Lay give Tao a sidelong look.

“Ja.. Let’s proceed with the Dare Eunyoung-ah” Tao say. You are as red as tomato now. Suddenly Luhan pull and sit you on his lap. “Countdown” Luhan say. “1….” Luhan turn you face so your face is facing his face. “2…” Slowly Luhan lean in. “3….” Slowly your lips touch with Luhan.  Your heat pump fast. “4…” Luhan lead the kiss. You follow his action “5…6…7…8…9 quarter … 9 half … 9 quarter half…10” You broke the kiss and gasp for breath.

You shot Tao a glare. “There no such thing as 9 quarter, half and half quarter in second!!” Tao smirk. “What a hot kiss” Sehun say. “Now I wanna sing Justin Bieber’s That Should Be Me song” Tao say. Sehun shot Tao a death glare. “Don’t play with my Bieber’s song” “Wow.. Sehun is gay. Gay with someone who doesn’t know how to wear pants properly.” Tao snort. Lay slap Tao’s back head again. “Ahh GE!”

You chuckled. Luhan give you a back hug. “Aren’t I a good kisser?” He ask. Your face flushed red. “I don’t want to answer that silly question” Luhan chuckled. “I take that as a yes”. You chuckled. “Whatever” You say. Luhan give you a peck on the cheek.”Ge the dare is over” Tao say. “So?” Luhan shot back. “So I can eat chocolate freely?” You ask. No one answer. “I take that as a yes” You say chuckling.

“T/D game is so boring.” Kris say and walk away. “Yeah. Anyone want to watch The Indicious 2?” D.O ask. “D.O and his horror movie” Kai say and walk away. Everyone agree with Kai and they also walk away.  You look at upset D.O. “I can watch it with you, Oppa” You say. D.O alarmed. “No no. It’s alright.” He say while waving his hand. ”You sure?” You ask D.O . “Yeah. It’s alright. I can watch it with EunByeol” D.O answer. “EunByeol? Who? Your girlfriend? Uuuu.. D.O D.O Dyo have a girlfriend!” You shout. The boys snickered. D.O chuckled. “Ehh? Why aren’t the boys teasing D.O oppa?”

“Because EunByeol is D.O’s cousin” Luhan say chuckling  behind you. You O.O eyes. “Oops.. Sorry oppa” You say while holding D.O hand. D.O chuckled. “It’s okay” He say and casually walk away. Luhan tighten the hug. “Aren’t I’m a good oppa?” Luhan ask. “Why would you be good Oppa?”  “Because if it not because of me.. You can’t eat chocolate for a week” Luhan answer chuckling. “Oh. Right. Thank you My-Super-Hot-Handsome-Luhan-ge” Luhan chuckled and give you a peck on the cheek. He stand up so do you.

“I’m going to be in my room!” You announce. “Come down if you want to watch The Indicious 2 with us” Suho say while pushing some button on the remote. “Hmm” You say and walked up. You walked in into your room and take your phone. “It’s already 1am. Is he still up?” You mumbled. You text L.

“Are you still uppppp?” You send.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update. :D Comment Juseyo "^"