Sketch book

STUPED CRUSH !

Chen help you go to Chanyeol's class..

"Bye Girlfriend~" Chen say smirking. You smack his back. Chen laugh then walk away  "Yah Park EunYoung! What are you doing here? Class is starting" Chanyeol said. 

"Huh? Uhhhhh.. I can't remember my aim being here.. Hihi"  You say scratching your hair. "Aigoo" Chanyeol say messing your hair. 

"Yah, don't your leg hurt? You standing too long," Chanyeol said. "Ahh.. Oppa.. Nan gwenchana" You say smiling. "Oppa.. Can I skip school todaaay?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "So suddenly -__- Why did you come to school if you want to skip school" Chanyeol give another annoying face.

"Someone face make my mood fly awayy... Uhh" You said.

"Who's face?" "Chanyeol oppa's face"

"-__________-"

Giggled is all you can do there. "Can I? Puhweeeeeese?" 

"Luhan!" Suddenly Chanyeol call Luhan. You pinch Chanyeol's nose. "Why did you call Luhan?" 

"Because your heart will flatter all the way to class if Luhan accompany you to your class.." Luhan arrived. "Yes?"

"Bring my kiddo to her classroom. She won't listen to me" Chanyeol said making a face. Luhan put his hand on yourshoulder. "She listen to me veeeeeeeeery  well.. Haha.. Let's go" 

Luhan say and turn. You give a light punch on Chanyeol's tummy. "That's for calling my weakness" You whisper and walk away with Luhan. Chanyeol chuckled. "Aigoo.. Her crush on Luhan still there huhh? Poor my little kiddo"

Luhan interlock his hands with yours. His hands are warm. While yours is cold. "Do you have fever or something? Your hands are very cold.." Luhan say. 

"Huh? I don't know.. Hehe." You chuckled. Suddenly Luhan take both of your hands and blew some wind from his mouth. "Keep warm. I don't you to be sick" Luhan smile. Your heart flatters.

"Let's go buy something hot at the cafeteria before I drop you to your class" Luhan suggest. You nod. The journey to the cafeteria so silent. You say something to break the ice. "Luhan Oppaa...." You said. "Hmm?" He said without looking at you"Oppa do you have a girlfriend?."He chuckled. "Wae? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He laugh. 

If I can.. I would.

"I'm sure you don't want to be my girlfriend.. You have a big Crush on your classmate right? Isn't it Myungsoo?" Luhan said. 

You just silence. Luhan turn to you. "Something happen?" Luhan ask. "Nothing happen" You force a smile. Suddenly Luhan pull you for a hug. "Since when you lie to me?" You push Luhan a bit. "I didn't lie to you" Luhan hold your shoulder.

"I can tell you when you lie... When you lie you will force a smile like this" Luhan copy your face. You laugh and slap his arm lightly. "I did not." You say then laugh again. Luhan smile. He your head. "Smile like that.. Don't smile like this" Luhan copy your face again. 

"Ah.. Oppa.. Stop it.." You say laughing. Suddenly the bell ring. "Oh? The bell already ring... I'll buy you the coffee after school okay? Now promise me don't ditch school for today okay? If you love me you won't broke the promise. Haha.." He laugh. Suddenly he cupped your face. He give you a peck on your both cheeck. "I'll may give you kiss on the lips if you didn't broke the promise.. Haha.. Now go" He say 

With red cheek .. You turn around and walk to my class. Haaa.. Stop teasing me like that Lu oppa. You do know that I still have a little crush on you. 

 

When you arrive at my class.. The teacher isn't in yet. "Why isn't art ssaem here?" You ask yourself and make way to your sit. You see L's eyes on a book. You sit beside him silently. You take your colour water out from your bag, 

*Ehh? Where is my sketch book?* You ask yourself getting panic. You search it on your bag.. But still no sign of it. *I'm pretty sure I put it in my bag this morning tho* You look around and your eyes land on the books that's L staring.

"My sketchbook!" I say and snatch away the book. *Does he see all the drawing ?* "Yah.. I was looking at it!" L say looking at you. "It's my sketch book! Why didn't you ask for permission to look at it!"

L sigh. "You draw me very well" He say. Your eyes rounded. *! I'm deadth!* "Did I draw you?" You ask. "Yeah , at the last page. You ever write my shortname. KMSL. KimMyungSooL" *Busted* "I-I draw you because I-I was bored"

"You draw and coloured the best when you are bored huh?" L ask smirking at you. * my life!* "Yeah! Why? Jealous because you can't draw nor colour?" You say. "Who say I can't draw?" L smirk again. "You never draw in art class" L snorted. "Do I have to draw in art class?" He ask. You slowly shook his head.

"Give me your sketch book." L say sticking his hand out. You hug your sketch book tightly, "W-What do you want too do with it?" *Stop stuttering*

"To draw you" He say. "Go buy your own sktch book!" You say. Suddenly he snatch away the sketchbook. You can't do anything because he already flip the pages. "Now smile and sit there silently if you want the drawing to came out good" He say and start drawing.