Crazy L.

STUPED CRUSH !

"You can't draw tho" You whisper. "What if the draw turn out ok? What will you give me?" L ask. "Mollayo~" You sing. L chuckled. "What do you want from me?" You ask. "A date after school today like I said before" L answer and look at me then focus back on the drawing. "After school? Uhh? I already have a date after school today" You answer. L stop drawing for a sec then continue. "With who?"

"Why do you wanna know?" You ask. "Because no one wanna have a date with me today." L pout. "Aigoo.. Where is your lovely girlfriend?" You ask. "Molla.. I feeling like to dump her today" L say sighing. Your eyes rounded because of the shock. "Why? Why are you dumping her?" "I call her saveral of time and she didn't pick up. On the last call I ask for a date then she shout at me. What kind of girlfriend is that? After meeting a new transfer kiddo.. She forgot his boyfriend." L sigh again.

You chuckled. "You really can't stand it when someone shout at you huh?" You ask. "Hmm.. Yeah. Even my parents never shout at me" L confess. Your mouth perform an O. "Eunyoung-ah" L say. "Hmm?" L look at you "Can you give me a hug?" He ask. "So suddenly. LOL. Why do you want a hug?" "Because I'm shooooooooo shaaad" He aegyo. You and him burst to laugh. "Puahaha. Go ask you Infinite member to give you a hug". 

L shook his head. "Hell no. Every each of them are ert! Dongwoo hyung gonna touch my . Sungyeol going to say I'm ert if I ask for a hug. All their mind is dirty. Haha" L laugh. You chuckled. "Btw Eunyong,," He said. You look to him. "Why are you so cold to me before?" He ask. You were silent searching for answer. "Mood swing. You know girl. Haha" You answer. "Oh.. Hahaha.. Okay" The conversation drop to a silent. You just let it slide because you know L wanna focus on the drawing. 

L going to dump her. Should I be happy because he's finaly available or should I be sad because L love her very much. Haaaa... Why does Crush and Love even exist? It's complicated. I wanna be a kiddo who's happy all the time. Nothing to think. Haaaaaaa.. I grew up too fast.

"Done" L say getting my attention. I look at him who's looking at his drawing happily. "I wanna look~~" You say. L show you his drawing. Your jaws drop. *! His drawing is better then mine! He took the details. Even my dimple* "I told I can draw" L say mocking. "Whatever dude. I draw waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then you! Haha" You say. "Yeah right... You should see your own face when the first you look at the drawing.. You jaw was dropping to the floor. LOL" L say. 

You roll your eyes. "Okay.. whatever dude." You take something out from your bag. "Here take this" You give him an apple. "Apple. Why suddenly an apple?" "Because everytime you reach school you eat apple." You explain. "How did you know? Did you stalk me?!" L ask. "Huh? Uhh? Hehehe" You laugh. L can't help but to tickle you. "Ahh.. Hajimaaaa~" You copy the action from GagConcert. L burst to another big laugh. 

L wiped the tear that comeout from his corner eyes because of the laugh. "Haha... So funny. Haha.. Is your leg getting better?" "I got it wrapped yesterday. -____________-" You say. "You must be sad because you can't dance for a month huh?" L ask. "Yeah. After this I have to be carefull when I'm dancing.

L nod. Suddenly he stand up. "Seulpeun hajima No No No.. Honjaga aniya No No No" He sing and dance the part. You burst into laughter. Your classmate looking at like you an alien. You pull L hands to tell him to sit. "You're so crazy today.. Hahaha" You and L can't stop laughing. But when youand and L stop laughing you guys burst into another laugh.

"L and EunYoung! Would you guys shut up! We are trying to study here!" Your classmate shout. You and L close own mouth. "Aigo.. What a fun day today" L say. "I agree.. Haha" 

Suddenly the teacher came in and he apologise and tell the reason why he's late. Then the class start like usual. Sometimes you heard L chuckled. You slap his thigh lightly. L look at you. "Stop laughing!" You whisper. L smile. Your heart skip a beat. 

*I must be crazy todayy*

 

 

---------------------------------------

Seulpeun hajima No No No! Haha xD xD xD I'm getting the mood to update thie story everyday! Lol. Comment and subscribe. Kiss and Hug from Me , L , EXO! :D