Dinner with EXO

STUPED CRUSH !

After done putting some clothes on Tao come to your room. He sit on your bed corner. “Tao, are you okay?” You ask while braiding your hair. “Hmm” Tao reply. You sigh. “Jaaa… Let’s start” You say pulling your accessories from your drawer in your closet. Tao still sit quietly. You sigh. “TAO! CHEER UP BEFORE I BECOME A HULK!” You shout. Tao startled. He smile. You soften. “Now help me with the accessories before I kick you out from my room” You threat him. He chuckled. You sit on the floor and take out the accessories one by one. Tao sit beside you.

--

“Ahh! Tao! You are a accessories terrorist ! A cute bunny bracelet with a cross ring? It doesn’t match! Hahahahah” You say

“What? It’s the new trend! You are the accessories terrorist! A white lion ring with a blue diamond necklace? So 90’s” Tao say.

“Mwo? Someone need a slap!”

“Hey hey! Remember your Dare. You can injure me for a whole week!”

“So? Hahah” You pinch Tao’s check

“Aww.. You pinch too hard!”

“Such a baby” You say chuckling

“Well someone is cheering up” Kris say while watching the TV.  “Hmm” Luhan reply. He and Luhan heard everything you say with Tao because you and Tao speak so loud. Chen who’s sitting there sigh. “There’s still some hot chocolate in the kitchen if you want”  Xiumin who come out with a tray that have 2 mugs of hot chocolate and some candies say. He walk to your room.

Xiumin knock your door. ”knock knock” Xiumin say. “Who’s there?” You say without opening your door. You already know who’s there.  “Delivery” Xiumin say still chuckling. “Delivering what?” Tao ask. Xiumin chuckled. “Delivering 2 mugs of hot chocolate wit-” The door flung open. Xiumin chuckled. “You guys sure can resist my hot chocolate huh?” Xiumin ask chuckling. He hand over the tray to Tao. He look at Tao with a concern face. “Are you okay Tao?” Xiumin ask. Tao smile. “Of course” Tao snort. Xiumin chuckled.

“Tell me if you want anything” Xiumin smile. “And Tao. Don’t tell Eunyoung about her brother” Xiumin continue. Tao nod.

--

It’s Dinner Time~ . You came down to help preparing for the food but Xiumin push you out from the kitchen. “I’m sure your parents don’t want to see their kitchen in fire when they arrived home” Xiumin say. You chuckled. “I never put my lovely kitchern on fire oppa” You say giggling. Xiumin chuckled.

You and Tao sit between Kris and Luhan. Kai Baekhyun Sehun D.O and Chen sit infront of you and Tao. “Kris ge.. Where is Chanyeol oppa?” You ask. “He just done showering” Kris reply short. Kris look at you and pinch your cheek. “Whhhhhy?” You whined. “You’re fat” Kris reply without a smile. You pinch his nose. “You’re hideous” You shot back. “Fat” Kris shot back. “Hideous” “Fat” “Hideous” “Fat” “Hideous” “Fat” “Hideous” “Let’s stop” Kris say releasing your cheek. “Okay Mr. Hideous” You say releasing his nose. Kris chuckled. He poke your waist. You rave. “Ahh! Oppa!” You say smacking Kris’s arm. Kris chuckled and smile.

Chanyeol  come down with his phone. “Oppa.. Don’t you remember that no phone are allowed during dinner?” You say. Chanyeol smile. “Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry. Thanks for remembering” Chanyeol say. He put his phone on the counter and sit beside Luhan. Dinner is served by Xiumin. There’s curry, Kimchi, bacon, fried egg  and another foods. “Today we’re eating Baekhyun. Keke” Chanyeol say while showing them a bacon between his chopstick. EXO and you chuckled. “Today we’re eating Chanyeol too” Baekhyun  shot back while showing an fried egg between his chopstick. EXO and you chuckled.

Suddenly Kai clear his throat. “Ehem hem ehem heeem” Slowly EXO and you look at him. Kai silence.  Lay who’s sitting beside him step on his foot silently. Kai’s eyes rounded. He looks at Lay with the IT’S-HURT! face. Lay eye him to spit out his apologize. “Tao.. Eunyoung” Kai say. “I.. I…I…I…” Lay can’t take it anymore. Lay slap Kai’s back head. “I’M SORRY! AH GE!” Kai shout. “Me too” Baekhyun say. “Me three” D.O say. “Me four” Chen say. “Me five” Sehun continue.  

You can’t help but giggled. “I already forgive you.. But idk if Tao have forgive you” You say. You look at Tao. “There’s no such thing as me four me five idiots” Tao say chuckling while eating some cherry that is served. “You’re forgiven” You say. The boys smile. “So let’s dig in.” Suho say smiling. EXO and you eat in peace. Suddenly Chanyeol’s phone ring. You look at Chanyeol who still eating. “Oppa..  Your phone is ringing.” You say. “I’m eating dinner. No phone during dinner.” Chanyeol say while munching his foods. You sigh. “It might be an important call” You say. “Arasso.. Lay hyung .. Can you take my phone?” Lay nod and take Chanyeol’s phone behind himself because he sit near the counter.

 

 

Lay take a glance at the caller ID. Suddenly his face expression become dark. “YoungDo” Lay say in Mandarin. EXO chokes their foods at once.  Tao is the worst.  You give Tao his drink and pat his back. “Are you okay Tao?” You ask. Tao slowly nod. Lay pass the phone to Chanyeol. “I’m going outside” Chanyeol say. EXO nod. Chanyeol stand up. “Wowowo oppa.. Where’re you going? You not finish with your dinner” You say looking at Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol grin. “It’s an important call. My girlfriend is calling” Chanyeol say and walk out. “Since when did Chanyeol oppa have a girlfriend?” You ask EXO. EXO awkwardly shook their head saying that they didn’t know.

After a few minutes Chanyeol come in. “He is for sure staying here “ Chanyeol say faking a teeth rich smile while sitting. One by one EXO put their chopsticks down. You who’s still eating look at them weirdly. “Why aren’t you guys eating? What did Chanyeol oppa say? And why is he smiling like an idiot now?” You ask loudly. “Chanyeol just tell us a short fluffy story between him and his girlfriend.” Xiumin say. “A short fluffy story which make us wanna puke rainbow right now” Sehun continue. “ and I just lost my appetite to eat. Thanks Chanyeol” Chen snort. Not biggie” Chanyeol say smiling.

Meeting after Eunyoung asleep” Kris say. The boys nod. “What did Kris ge say?” You ask. “He’s cursing” Suho say. The boys chuckled. “The story is that bad?” You ask Tao. Tao nod silently. You chuckled. “I’m done with my dinner. Eat up. I’ll do the dishes.” You say. The boys nod. “It’s sad you guys going home tonight” You pout. “Who say we’re going home tonight?” Luhan ask. “No one. But tomorrow is Monday. School day. You guys need to go to school and leaving me alone with Chanyeol oppa again” You pout again. The boys chuckled. “No one is going home tonight” Xiumin say smiling. 

You jerk up. “Seriously? No one?” You ask. EXO nod. “Yaaaaaaaay” You cheer. “Until when you guys are staying here?” “until your brother come” Chanyeol say faking a teeth rich smile again. “Somebody translate” you order. “My girlfriend is so lovely” Lay translate. “Someone is love struck” You snort. “I am. Yes I am” Chanyeol say with the I’m-up-in-the-cloud-9 tone.  You chuckled. “While you do the dishes… We’re going to take our things.” Baekhyun say. You nod still happy.

After EXO done with their dinner.. You wash the dishes while the boys take their thing. You look at Chanyeol who sitting at the counter with his chin on his palm. “Oppa.. Do you mind going to the market with me tonight? I have something to buy” You say still doing the dishes. “If you wanna buy chocolate.. Call Tao to buy it.” Chanyeol sigh. You chuckled. “I have enough of chocolate stock. I wanna buy some fruits.” ”Hmm.. Okay. Let’s go when you’re done with your chores” Chanyeol say. You nod. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

/Sing Miracles In December/

Sorry for not updating!

My grandpa won't let me use my lappy!

He say the electric bill increase because I use my lappy until dawn.

I didn't use it until dawn -___-

Don't forget to comment!

Shikani meomceo~~~~ xD