Poor Tao.

STUPED CRUSH !

Done eating. Everyone walk to Starbucks with your shopping bags. EXO voluntary carry your shopping bags. “So .. What you guys want to drink?” “Ice Americano” D.O and Sehun say at the same time. They grin. “Latte for me Chanyeol hyung ,Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung”  Tao say. “Plain coffee” Kris say. “Plain coffee for me too” Kai say. “Mocha for me Xiumin hyung , Suho hyung and Eunyoung” Chen say.

You pout. “I want something that is chocolaty” You say. The boys chuckled. Lay pinch your cheek. “You drink enough hot chocolate for breakfast.” You pout again. “No I didn’t. Tao drink my drink when I was showering”  Tao meekly smile and mouth “sorry”.  “You already ate a lot of chocolate baby” Lay say. You sigh nod. “Arasso” You sigh again. Lay turn around and order the drinks.

After EXO and you received own drinks.. you guys walk out to the fountain. “Yeappeuda!!” You say stunned by the fountain’s beauty. Tao stand beside you. “You never come here?” You shook your head. “I only hang out inside.” You say. Tao chuckled. Suddenly there a bad smell. “One reason I hang out inside.. There’s too much smoker here. It’s bad for health. Stupid smoker” You curse. Tao chuckled.Tao hug your shoulder. “Stop cursing mei-mei” Tao say. You pout. “Tao-ah.. Eunyoung-ah! Come over here!” Lay say pointing to a place where EXO sit.

“Picture time!”  Lay say showing his polaroid camera. You chuckled. “He bring that camera everywhere” Tao sigh. You punch Tao’s tummy lightly. “Don’t talk bad about my Lay ge”  You say. Tao jokingly made a pain noise. “Stop being a baby” You say annoyed. “Well..That didn’t work” Tao say. “YAH PPALI!” Chen shout. You chuckled. You run leaving Tao at the back. You sit beside Chen. Tao sit behind you. He pull your hair a bit. “Aw! Tao!” You shout. “Such a baby” Tao mehrong. You give him a sidelong look.

“Now now.. Stop fighting. Look at the camera. Sit closely. Ja... 1 .. 2 .. Say Kris” “Kreeeeaseeee” EXO say. Kris chuckled. “3” Lay say and take a pic. “Another one!” Lay say. “1….2…Say Kai” Lay say. “eeeeeeert!” EXO chorus together except Kai who say “Handsoooooooome”. “Ah mwoyaaa… Why am I ert?” Kai whined. EXO chuckled. “You don’t want to know why we call you that” Chanyeol  say laughing. Kai give up. “The picture turn out nice” Lay say while showing you guys the picture.

You snatch Lay’s camera and push him to sit. “EXO picture time!” You say. “Okay.. 1…2… Say….. EXO BABO!” You shout. “YAH!” EXO shout. You take the picture. You look at the picture. “The picture turn out reaaaaaaallllllllllly nice. EXO oppa jjang! Puahah! xD” You say. You give the picture to Lay. Lay burst to laugh. The boys crowd at Lay.

“Ahh mwoya! Only Lay was smiling” Luhan whine. “Look at Luhan hyung’s face! Puahaha xD” Baekhyun say. Everyone burst into a big laughter. “Uwaaa. Today is the best day!” You say with your hand on the air. “Can’t it be better?” You say giggling. EXO grin. “Smile while you can, little sis” Chanyeol  say in mandarin. Slowly the boys’ smile fad away. “Hey it’s 3pm. The movie! Yah! Ppali!” Baekhyun who already running shout. “Aigoo” EXO and you sigh.

 

--

“I’m in my room if you need anything” You say walking to you room when you arrived home. “What are you going to do in your room weirdo?” Sehun ask. “Matching the new clothes with shoes, scarf and accessories” You simply answer. “Woah.. mei-mei can I join ?” Tao ask. You smile. “Yes you can.. But make sure you shower first. There’re smoke smell trap in your clothes.” You say. Tao nodded.
 

“WHAT?! HUANG ZI TAO DID YOU SMOKE?!” Baekhyun shout. “No I-“ “TAO! YOU SMOKE?!” Kai shout. “IDIOT! YOU’RE UNDERAGE!” Sehun shout too. “WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL YOUR PARENTS!” D.O say while shooting Tao the You’re-A-Dead-Meat. ”I KNOW IT! YOU STUPID LITTLE JERK” Chen shout.  Now they are surrounding Tao and you. Tao look down sadly while you face palm. Lay smack Kai’s Baekhyun’s Sehun’s D.O’s Chen’s back head. “Thank you ge” Tao thank Lay. Lay smile. The others shook their head.

You stand in front of Tao and push Kai’s Baekhyun’s Sehun’s D.O’s Chen’s chest so they step back. “Someone smoke near us before the picture time.” You explain. “So stop attacking Tao!” You continue. “You guys are so mean to him!” You scold them. “And Tao sit near us all the time” Lay add. You nod in agreement. Kai, BaekHyun, Chen, D.O and Sehun feel guilty. You turn back and see sad Tao. He’s about to cry. You give him a warm hug. You pat his back. “Don’t cry my giant Panda Tao. I’m here” You say. Tao cry on your shoulder.

“T-Th-They’re s-s-so mean” Tao said and cry harder. You rub his back. “Now now… Go wash and come to my room.” You say releasing Tao from the hug. Tao wiped his tears. Suho gives Tao a light hug and walk Tao to his room. You turn around and face Kai’s Baekhyun’s Sehun’s D.O’s Chen’s face. “You guys are so mean!” You scold them. “You should ask what happen! Not jump into conclusion!” You half shout. Your anger boil up. “AND LOOK WHAT YOU DONE! HAPPY PANDA TAO CRIED! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! HUH!! HAPPY?!” You explode. You inhale and exhale to calm down. “Chen oppa you the worst. I hate you guys. I hate EXO” You say sighing and walk to your room leaving them stunned.

Thanks to you guys.. her “Today the is most happy day in my life” day change to “I hate you guys. I hate EXO” day” Kris mutter while walking to Tao’s s room. “You guys do know that EunYoung loves Tao after her number one oppa, Chanyeol” Luhan say. He sigh. He sit down and turn on the TV. “I’m going to make them hot chocolate” Xiumin say walking to the kitchen. “How are we supposed to tell her about her brother coming here when she hate us?” Chanyeol sigh.

Go apologise to them” Lay say. “Better hurry before Eunyoung hold grudge towards you guys. You know Eunyoung won’t speak to the people she hold grudge to ” Lay continue. Kai Baekhyun Sehun D.O and Chen sigh. “I admit I was harsh towards Tao.” Chen say. “Yeah me too” Kai say. “Me three” Baekhyun sigh.  “Let’s apologize  later. At dinner. Eunyoung and Tao need to calm down first” D.O say. Sehun nod. The boys make their way to their destination. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOYEON AND MYUNGSOO DID DATE!

GOSH -_- I WAS SPEECHLESS WHEN I READ THE REPORT ..

Stupid sasaeng Inspirit shouldn't do that to Doyeon. 

She's A HUMAN! 

GEESH. 

BODOH SEKALI BODOH SELAMA-LAMA-LAMA-LAMANYA. 

IMAGINE IF YOU ARE DOYEON AND SASAENG DO THAT TO YOU.. 

IF ME.. I WOULD THROW TO THOSE STUPID SASAENGS! 

BYE!