Myungsootupid!

STUPED CRUSH !

After buying some fruits with Chanyeol at the market you walk back home hand in hand with Chanyeol. “I’ve PE tomorrow” You sigh. “Yeah me too.” Chanyeol say. Suddenly he stop. You look at him weirdly. Suddenly he place his palm on your forehead and sigh. “Thanks god you’re not sick. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you have fever. I don’t want you to faint again” Chanyeol say. “It’s more like.. “I don’t want to carry a fat pig like you again”. Geesh.. oppa.. you’re so mean!” You raise your voice. “YAH! I DIDN’T SAY LIKE THAT!” Chanyeol shot back with his eye rounded. “You sound like that” You say and let go of his hand and walk to your house alone. “Geesh.. Why are you so moody today? Are you in your PMS ?” Chanyeol muttered behind you. You turn back. “NO. I’m a girl who’s facing her puberty” You say. “Isn’t that the same with PMS?” Chanyeol ask.

“Geesh. Stop being a brainy ” You shot back and continue your walk. Chanyeol chuckled. “Stop chuckling!” You shout. Chanyeol stop chuckling at once. But then he continue his chuckling. You look at your house. All 11 member of EXO have arrived. You walk to the door. “WOW.. You guys sure pack fast” You say unlocking your door. EXO chuckled “Because we’re not you.You takes 6 hours of packing to just go on a trip for 2 days and one night.” Suho say chuckling. “Because I’m a girl. A girl use a lot of cloths. Not like boys. Geesh. Why is everybody is annoying me tonight?” You say walking in into your house. EXO chuckled.

You put the fruits on the counter and wash your hands. “Where did you go?” D.O ask. “Huh? I went to the market to buy some fruits” You reply. “Did you buy green apple?” Luhan ask.  “Of course. I bought some red and green apple, grapes, strawberry and banana” You say. “Mei mei did you buy any ice creams?” Tao ask from the TV area. “I didn’t! Why are you asking?” “We can make banana split with the banana you bought” Tao say. “I’ll buy it after school tomorrow” You say. “I’ll buy it tomorrow. I have something to buy tho” Suho say. “Thanks oppa” “Welcome” Suho smile.

“Goodnight everybodyyyyyyyyyyy~” You sing while walking out from the kitchen. “Sleeping already?” Suho ask. “Hmm.. Tomorrow is Monday” You say. “Oh right. We all have PE” Sehun say. “Did you guys bring your PE uniform?” You ask. “.” Chen mutter. “Who else didn’t bring PE uniform?” You ask. No one answer. “It’s okay Chen. I’ve another pair of PE uniform.  I brought it just in case you or anyone else didn’t bring” Xiumin say. “Oh thanks ge! I owe you!” Chen say sighing happily.

“So goodnighhhhhhhht~” You say yawning. “It’s 11.09pm.. You already feel sleepy?”  Sehun ask. “Yes weirdo. It’s already late. And FYI… a student need 8 hours max of sleeping.” You say. Sehun silent. “Wow.. For once I win against him.” You say. The boys chuckled. “Can someone wake me up tomorrow? I’m scared if I oversleep” You say. “It’s either Me Luhan Xiumin Suho Lay or Chanyeol will wake you. No Tao. You can’t wake her up.” Kris shot before Tao can say anything.

“Yeah. You might sleep with her when you trying to wake her up” Lay say. Tao pout. You chuckled. “Okay.. Goodnight my handsome oppa deul” You say. “Where is my good night kiss my mei-mei?” Luhan ask from the counter. You chuckle. You walk to him and give a peck on his cheek. “Good night darling” Luhan say. You smile. “Bye-bye” You say walking to your room. “Dream ghost!” Sehun shout. “YAH!” You shout. Sehun chuckle. “Okay okay. Dream of me. Your handsome prince” Sehun say. “I prefer dreaming ghosts then dreaming you” You shot back. Hearing not answer you close your bedroom door.

“Alone time. Weeeeee” You say laying your body on your bed. You let out a sigh. “Today was so fun.” You say. “Wow. New record for me. Not touching or using phone for a day” You say while checking your pocket. “Eh? Where is my phone?” You sit up. You look around. “There it is” You say when you see your phone on the nightstand. You unlock your phone while lying on your bed. “36 missed call 10 message. Wow.” You say. You look at the missed call logs.

“11 from Chanyeol oppa  10 from Tao. Woah.. That must be when they were searching for me in the mall. I still can’t believe I lost in a mall. Lucky Luhan oppa found me.” You say chuckling. “5 from stepdad. Wowo.. Why did stepdad call me? 9 from mom. Wow. I didn’t answer my mom call. Okay that’s scary. 1 from unknown. That must have been a prank call. Geesh. They should stop prank calling.” You say.

“Now.. Let’s check the messages.  Hmm..

3 text message from “My Chanyeol Oppa”

 “Ya! Eodiya? You’re scaring me to the death Eunyoung! Show yourself now! I beg you! T.T”

“Ya! Answer my calls!”

“Okay okay! I’ll will never stop you from eating Chocolate. So please show yourself now! Jebal! T.T

3 text message from “My PandaTao”

“Mei-mei I’m sorry because I left you. Please show yourself now. Please! I don’t want to lost you anymore ”

“Mei-mei! I’m eating chocolate right now! So come out before I ate it all!”

“Mei-mei! Jebal! Show yourself now! I’ll buy you a ton of chocolate if you show up! Jebal! T.T”

1 text message from “My Manly Luhan”

 “I found you.. So treat me maybe? ^^ :P

“Aigoo.. Chanyeol oppa and Tao must freak out. I should do that again so I get my chocolate” You giggled. "Hmm.. I need to treat Lu-ge"

1 text message from “Stepdad

Text me anything you want. I’ll try my best to get it ;)”

You sigh and reply.

“I want my biological dad and sister back. Can I have that? “

1 text message from “My ChenChen Oppa ;D”

 “I’m sorry. I knew I shouldn’t do that to you and Tao. Mianhae. T.T”

1 text message from “My lovely Mommy”

Hi Honey. Your dad and I going to be on a plane to go home this Sunday noon. Let’s do the Girls’ Day Out on Sunday okay? Love you xoxo :*“  You sigh and reply.

 “Mom.. How many times should I tell you? It’s STEPDAD not DAD! It’s okay mom. I’ve done the Girls’ Day out with EXO oppa. Beside you must’ve been tired from the trip. Be safe on your trip. I love you more then you love me! xoxo:*”

1 text message from 010-********

 “See you on Monday”

“Who is this weirdo??” You mumble alone. Suddenly a text message come in from your KakaoTalk. It’s from L.

“Anneyong anneyong ^^ Eunyoung-ah. We have PE tomorrow. Don’t come if you’ve fever. I don’t want you to faint again. If you come.. bring your PE uniform.And my lips is cure! See! Keke  xD Btw.. I miss you. ;)” L sent with a picture of his cure lips. You read the last sentence again. “He miss me. Haha .. How funny” You say.

Anneyong anneyong anneyong my dear L. ^^ Thank you for your concern. I don’t have any fever today. I hope the fever won’t attack me tomorrow because someone is missing me. Haha xD See you tomorrow ^^” You send. After a few minutes another text message come in.

Woah. I thought you were sleeping. Keke.. I miss you badly. I miss to see your face. Why don’t you send a pic of you right now?” Said L.

I’m wearing shorts”

“I didn’t say I want your leg picture :P” L say. You chuckled. You take a picture of you pouting and send it to L.

Why are everyone annoying me today?” You send with a sad emoticon.

L send a picture of himself smiling.

“Stop pouting and smile like me. Doesn’t I look stunning in this picture? Kekekekek”

You chuckled. You sent a picture of your foot.

“Look! My feet is not wrap anymore!”

L send a picture of his face with an eyebrow raised.

“Shouldn’t your leg be wrap for 4 weeks?”

You giggled. You send him a photo of you mehrong-ing.

“Well.. Look who have been prank! keke”

Suddenly you received a vid call from L. You sit up and fix your hair and answer.

“Yah! It’s not a good thing to lie about your health!”

You chuckled. “Well.. I see your concern to me. Thank you for your concerning”

“You’re welcome. “ L smile.

“Yah mwohae?” (What you doing?) L ask.

“About to sleep” You say yawning.

Even her yawning is cute. L thought.

“Neon mwohae?” (how about you?)

“Me? Avoiding Hana’s texts and calls” L say with a sigh.

“Yah.. Why are you avoiding her texts and calls?”

“I just dump her.” L simply say.

Your eyes rounded. “WHAT?! YOU JUST DUMP HER?!” You shout. “No nee-“ Suddenly your door flung open. All 12 of EXO on your door. You hide your phone under your blanket silent. EXO come in rushing.

“YOU WERE SHOUTING! ARE YOU OKAY?” Suho ask shouting. “ARE YOU CRAZY WEIRDO? SHOUTING IN THE MIDDLE OF MIDNIGHT?” Sehun shout. Lay put his palm on your forehead. “She’s have been shouting in the middle night since we watch The Conjuring” Kai say. D.O nod. “She’s not in fever” Lay say.

Chanyeol sit beside you with eye rounded because of scared. He holds your hand. “Are you okay Eunyoung? Do you need to go to clinic?” Chanyeol ask. “Me-mei are you okay?” Tao ask. You smile.

“I’m okay. I’m nothing near sickness. Thank you for your concern. Now go to sleep. It’s school day tomorrow” You say. The boys didn’t move. “Chop chop. Get out from my room before I kick you out.” You say. The boys shook their head and walk out.

“Sleep well. Don’t forget to lock your door” Xiumin say and walk out. Lay mess your bangs. “Don’t lock it. I know you gonna oversleep tonight.” Lay wink and walk out. You chuckled. “Chanyeol oppa… Don’t worry about me” You say. You give him a peck on his cheek. “Goodnight” You say. Chanyeol smile a bit and walk out.

You take your phone out. “Geesh L !” You say. L chuckle. “You’ve awesome brothers. I envy you” L say faking a smile. “You’ve Infinite” You say. “Yeah I’ve Infinite” He say faking an excited face. “Yah. I wanna sleep. Jaljayo yeoboooong..” (Goodnight honeeeey). You chuckled. “Jaljayoooong jagiyaaa~” (Goodnight Babyyyyyy~) L chuckled. “Sweet dreams. Don’t dream any ghost okay?” You chuckled. “Arassoyong” (Okay”) “I LOVE YOU. MMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH” ; kissed his phone. You chuckled.

“If somebody see this they will think that we’re a couple” “Let they think like that.. Yeobo.. Kekke” L giggled. “Yah! Go to sleep. We’ve school to attend tomorrow.” You say. “Araassoyong yeobo. Goodnight. Sweet dream. Dream of me.” “Yeah you too. Goodnight. Sweet dream. Dream of me too” You say. L chuckled. You wave your hand to your camera. “Jalja” You say. L smile and wave his hand too. “Jalja” L say. You smile and end the call. You put your phone on your nightstand. “Jaljayo myself” You mumbled smiling and drift to your neverland. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATEU!!! 

AAAAAAAAAAA~

EXO MAKING ME CRAZY!

STOP STOP BREAKING MY HEART I LAFF YOU GIRL. 

OKAY -_- SUNDDENLY TEENTOP -___-

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD