Cold

STUPED CRUSH !

"Sorry but I had to dismiss.. Have something to do" You said cold while putting your headphone on. You turn the volume up. Your sudden cold shocked L. 

"Yaaaa~ Waeirae" L ask putting his hand on your shoulder. You brush away his hand. "Hands off" You say. Luckily Chen was passing by infront your class.

"Chen oppa" You shout. Chen quickly turn to you. You gesture your hand to tell him to come to you. Chen walk to you. 

"Chen oppa... Can you help me? I want to see Chanyeol oppa" You say. 

"Yah.. Don't you know that Chanyeol just get expelled from the school?" Chen say with O.o face. 

"MWO?!" You say with a shocked face. Suddenly Chen bursts into laugh. 

"You should see your face. Puahahahahahah! 1-0" Chen say. "Aigoo.. ChenTroll strikes again" You say laughing while pinching Chen's cheek. Suddenly L clear his throat. You ignore.

"Ah oppa... Ppali.. I wanna tell something to Yeol oppa" You say. 

"You wanna tell him that you have been secretly stalking and liking me. You wanna marry me and ask for his blessing right?" Chen say sticking his toung out. 

You hold Chen's hands. L's eyes grew bigger.

"How do you know? I had been liking since the first meet" You say. 

"Jjinjja?" Chen ask with O.O face. 

"1-1" You say laughing out loud. Chen laugh. 

"Aigoo.. Chanyeol taught you to troll people huh? Haha" Chen say. 

"Ani.. Chen oppa.. You taught me! Haha.. Ah oppa.. Ppali help me.. I wanna tell yeol oppa about our relay" You said giggling. You stood up. Chen wrap his hand on your waist.

"L" you say tapping his shoulder. He's eyes on your waist.

"Tell Ssaem I'm going to be late" 

"Eum" He reply short.. 

 

---- 

L with Doyeon -.- I lose my apetite to cont this story.. Ayoooooo . xD