L

STUPED CRUSH !

>Next Day<

"Eunyoung ah... Are you going to the school today?" Chanyeol ask at the dining table. You nod.

"I got a day off today.. But i dont want my mom blabling to me for 3 hours straight about what happen." Chanyeol who's eating a toast chuckled and pinch your cheek. "Aigoo" He say. You chuckled. "Now hurry. School going to start." Chanyeol say. You nod. You take a sip of milk and went to your room to prepared for school.

>School<

You walk on the school hallway with Chanyeol by your side.Everyone look at you like you an alien. "Gosh! Is this their first time seing a girl qith bandages? Stop looking at me like Im an alien" You mumbled.

Chanyeol hold your hand. "Don't worry my little princess" He smile showing his 19 teeth. You just giggled.

>Class<

You are lucky having a caring classmate. They ask what happen and some of them gave some advice. You thanks them for their caring attitude. Suddenly someone close your eyes.

"Nan ara?" (Know me?) L's voice greet you.

"박.명.수" (Park.Myung.Soo) L release your eyes.

"딩동댕. 예.. 맞습니다." (Dimgdongdaeng.. Yes that's true) He say while sitting beside you.

"What happen to your leg?" L ask. "He doesn't know yet"  You mumbled in your heart.

 

"Uhh. I dance too hard.." You say in low tone. "Aigooo..." L your head. You was shocken by that.

"Don't dance too hard.. It's going to leave scars on your beautiful legs." L say. You are like : °.° when L say that. "Oh. .oh.. Arasso" You stuttered. L remove his hand from your head.

"Are you free after school?" L ask putting his backpack on the table. "Usually after school I go practising my dance... but my legs is hurt.. so Im free after school for 1 month and a half" You say.

"Can you walk?" L ask. "Yeah... But kinda slow" You say sincerely. "My grandma own a Ddeobeoki Stall. Do you wanna go after school today?" L ask

"How about your girlfriend? She's going too?" You ask. L put his head on his backpack. You follow him.

"She doesn't care about me anymore" L sigh. "Eo? Wae?" You ask.

"There a new student in her class" "Namja?" You ask. L nod.

"Why didn't I know?" You ask. L your head again.

"Because he transfer here yesterday... When you skip school." You pout.

"Oh" You say. L chuckled. "Why are chuckling?" You ask.

"Your pout are so cute" He say pinching your cheek. You blush.

"So are you going or not?" L ask.

 

----------------------------- YAY! AT LAST I UPDATE. Sorry for late tho. My lappy ia totally broken and my mom haven't buy a new one. But I HAVE UPDATE. !! hahaha. Thanks for thw subscriber and silent reader who still supporting this ff. TQVM. ♡♡♡♡♡ AND! GROWL IS SO GREAT. But RIP my back trying to copy the dance at Chanyeol part. Haha.. I'll update if my mom give me her permission to use her phone to update. Bye. . See ya. Love ya! ! ♥♥♥♡♡♡ :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*